Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New here, down 80 lbs...more to go

Cherry_2000
Cherry_2000 Posts: 10 Member
Binged last night. I always feel like caca immediately after and into the next day. I'm doing my best to shake it off, pray for help, and start a new day. I've lost 80lbs in 14 months. I'm stalling out now, but hope to get going again. Binging has been dogging me for 3 months now. Which is why I'm stuck in the low 220's. Not really complaining!I mean, at least I'm not gaining. But I do want to make it below 200 somewhere - dare I dream; maybe even a solid 150 lbs! Anywho, today is a new day. I packed a good breakfast & lunch for work, and I'm hitting the gym after work. I need to get back on track!

Replies

• LetterToCorinth
    LetterToCorinth Posts: 130 Member
    80 pounds is such a great accomplishment! So is realizing that stuff happens, and the most important part is getting back on the wagon again. Praying for you!
  • Cherry_2000
    Cherry_2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you! I need to realize that staying 'a little bit hungry' is a necessary feeling for my prone-to-binge self!