Syroquel is my enemy

tot_toter
tot_toter Posts: 2 Member
I was hospitalized for being suicidal. I had no idea what pills they were shoving at me, I just took them. I also had electroshock therapy. I have tried every depression pill there is over the course of 13 and none work completely. I am on parnate now, which is actually a stimulant so should help with weight loss. So I took syroquel to help get sleep as I have chronic fatigue syndrome as well. When I finally figures out, after about 6 months, that is was the Syoquel that had caused to 65+ ounds weight gain I went off it colc tukrkey. Very unpleasant. I can't finda good substitute so I never get enough sleep and am always tired. But I force my self to lift some weights and do 40 minutes cardio in my gazelle glider everyday. I log all my food. I should be losing 1.5 pounds per week, but am only losing .4. Does syroquel stay in the system that long? Did it permanently damage my metablolism? If I had eaten and exercised like this in my 30's I would easily be losing the weight. I am 51 now- is that it? Why can't I lose this weight? I'm depressed already enough without this problem! I could use your encouragement and suggestions. Thanks
Lisa