Workouts

Options
What type of workout program are you guys doing? If none, what do you like to do?

Replies

• mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I only do workout dvds. I feel like a hoarder because I buy them non stop and then they just sit in my cabinets gathering dust
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I only do workout dvds. I feel like a hoarder because I buy them non stop and then they just sit in my cabinets gathering dust

I love workout DVDs! Join me on Facebook, I have groups for our workouts :)
  • kiwi_abbey
    kiwi_abbey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I own the P90X dvds. Love them but have yet to get past 2 weeks solid. Keep restarting.
  • MotivatingOthers
    MotivatingOthers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    kiwi_abbey wrote: »
    I own the P90X dvds. Love them but have yet to get past 2 weeks solid. Keep restarting.

P90x is one of the hardest I think! I tried it but had to get something different.
  • LadyDaenerys
    LadyDaenerys Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love insanity, focus t25 and hip hop abs. I would love to give the 21 day fix a shot being that a lot of people i know happen to do really well with it.
  • SirKalel
    SirKalel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love to run/walk! (Once i start). :). The map my run app is a great side kick in this effort. Been thinking about pulling out some old Denise Austin videos! :)
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I did Focus T25, now I'm doing 21 Day Fix. I'm also about to complete the C25K program; I use the app by Zen Labs. After this I don't know whether I'll be doing another round of 21 Day Fix or go right to 21 Day Fix Extreme. After that I want to try PiYo or Body Beast or maybe 30 Day Shred. I don't know why I go for a lot of the Beachbody programs for some reason. The workouts seem to work for me and I like the order/structure than comes with workout videos. I just steer clear of the coaches and Shakeology stuff.
  • LadyDaenerys
    LadyDaenerys Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to host a Focus T25 Beta round challenge that will run 8/17/2015 - 9/27/2015. Check it out and search for my new group and event invites under "Focus T25 Challenge". Let me know if your interested in working out side by side with others like you :)
  • old_me
    old_me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Cardio: I just recently started rowing daily on my Concept2 Rowing Machine again. So far so good as I am increasing my time by one minute a day to work up 30 minutes daily. Pre-kids, I used to row at the lake at the crack of dawn 4x/ week as I absolutely enjoyed the peace, the rhythmic motion and the competitiveness. For now, rowing on land will have to suffice until I could find some extra time to escape to the lake.

Strength: I'm trying a 30 day ab and lower body challenge I found online. Lower body 1st day, abs 2nd day, rest 3rd day, repeat while increasing reps/weights. Here's the link to the website... http://fitabled.tumblr.com/perfectbutt