Share your recipes, meal plans, etc.

Options
2»

Replies

• amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Just made this Butternut Squash and Spinach lasagna for dinner tonight. Pretty awesome. 8 total servings, with 263 calories per serving (I used part skim ricotta and 1% milk).
  • amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Today, my wife tried something new and it was real cool and with low calorie...I love quesadilla, so today instead of using regular cheese she tried adding soy cheese and served with some tuna on sides....so, high protein, low fat/carbs and more importantly dinner under 400 cal...loved it
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    amalik3511 wrote: »
    Today, my wife tried something new and it was real cool and with low calorie...I love quesadilla, so today instead of using regular cheese she tried adding soy cheese and served with some tuna on sides....so, high protein, low fat/carbs and more importantly dinner under 400 cal...loved it

Does the soy cheese melt like regular cheese? How was the flavor? I've never had soy cheese!
  • amalik3511
    Options
    amalik3511 wrote: »

Does the soy cheese melt like regular cheese? How was the flavor? I've never had soy cheese!

It did melt...she applied it shredded...required some extra heating too...as for flavor...it was not same as regular cheese but added some salt and some chicken and it tastes good.
  • amalik3511
    edited September 2015
    Options
    :)
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Made this curry chicken tonight for dinner- suuuuuuper good if anyone else likes Indian food like me!

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/chicken_curry_with_rice.html