What are your small goals besides weight loss?

Mine are: to be able to do push ups on my toes lol. Workout at least 6 hours a week. Run a mile without stopping. Push through the pain when working out. Of course lose 6 more pounds by the end of August. And 20-30 lbs by my birthday which is in November.

What are yours?

Replies

• ewoksrule3
    ewoksrule3 Posts: 230 Member
    I want to be able to do dancy workouts without knee pain! I know that the more weight I lose, the easier it will be on my knees, but I LOVE Shaun T's workouts and they're just a little too much on my knees right now. I also want to fit back into those bags of clothes that I've "grown out of!"
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Its been a few years since I last ran a 10k. I could just about pull a 5k out of the bag now (if I had to!) but it would all be so much easier if I were carrying a little less weight! I'm also fed up with my ports bra feeling so tight!
  • cherries12345
    cherries12345 Posts: 70 Member
    To be able to do a pull up. To have better posture when running or even walking. To be able to do actual push-ups. To fit into old clothes again. To not have to suck it in.
  • nannersp61
    nannersp61 Posts: 2,315 Member
    I want to get to a size 16, I mean comfortably: I think that would be a good measure of progress
  • Samanthamill0616
    Samanthamill0616 Posts: 11 Member
    Having the energy to go toe to toe with my two really active sons. To get rid of spanx forever, and to keep up with my photo-shopped husband during one of his insane workouts.