02/03/16 Weigh In click link to go to spreadsheet - 26th Official Weigh In

Options
Kiismyaces
Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
edited February 2016 in Social Groups
26th official weigh in of the group. The link is below. Please be careful not to delete anyone else's information. For those of you unable to log in to the spreadsheet message me your My Fitness Pal Starting Weight, This Group Starting Weight and Current Weight

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f8AjiAteyk78DPiM_bXYyWOoBbFaGBae4A4qH6cj3SU/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

• amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kiimsmyaces to manage this all, I have posted my current weight in..
  • Agatharr
    Agatharr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've filled it in too :)
  • suejabin2014
    suejabin2014 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've filled myn too :)
  • Sheretaw
    Sheretaw Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • silverdwillow
    silverdwillow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Logged mine. =)
  • Chrisv44
    Chrisv44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kiismyaces for putting this together!
    I'm posting my info here because I'm unable to get the spreadsheet to work on my phone.
    SW. 275.4
    Today's weight: 269.2
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hi Kiismyaces, great job on putting this together.... I too am having issue with getting into edit the spreadsheet, the link works fine but my login is not working to be able to edit it.

SW: 315.2
    Today: 312.6

Thanks
  • savysing
    savysing Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    For some reason it's telling me to download the Exel app, so I did, and it still won't let me type anything in! So I'll post it here.

Sw: 174
    Today: 171.5
  • msjessielynn
    msjessielynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    sw:200
    today: 198.8
    Though, scales make me bi-polar, cause yesterday, i weighed 197....*sigh*
    Not giving up though !!
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Not giving up though !!

Yeah you can weigh more or less every day. Once a week on the scale tops for me. However there are some people that need to weigh every day, the best plan is still to add them together over the week and divide them by the number of days in the week to get an average weight. This allows for fluctuations in water, bowel movements, etc. Don't get down if your exercise and diet stay the same it will average out.
  • elsie1928
    elsie1928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am also having problems getting into the spreadsheet

Starting weight 187 lbs
    Today: 187 lbs
  • shellstohot
    shellstohot Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not giving up though !!
    Same here....2# heavier go figure.
  • angelaraedesigns
    angelaraedesigns Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    cool. I like the spreadsheet. I've entered. At least I think I did. new to this.
  • nicolemwerman
    nicolemwerman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Also having trouble with spreadsheets
    Sw:256
    Today:205.6
  • Reciprocate77
    Reciprocate77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Kiismyaces wrote: »
    Tomorrow is the first date of the official weigh in. Since everyone is on different schedules I figured I would create the link for everyone to post. I got a great suggestion from one of our members, Agatharr, she mentioned that we should have an excel spreadsheet. I decided to create an excel spreadsheet that everyone can edit on Google Sheets. The link is below. Please be careful not to delete anyone else's information. Since this is the first time inputting on the sheet make sure to fill out columns A, B, C and D. August weight 1, Column D, is where you will want to post your weight tomorrow. The colums after it i.e. AW2 stand for August Weight 2 and will be used for future weigh ins etc. Let me know if any of you are having trouble or need help.

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f8AjiAteyk78DPiM_bXYyWOoBbFaGBae4A4qH6cj3SU/edit?usp=sharing

There will also be a board to post your info on.

• Reciprocate77
    Reciprocate77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Logged mine. Thanks for the spreadsheet K.
  • leanlicorice
    leanlicorice Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I join those unable to edit the spreadsheet.

SW: 261
    CW: 259.5
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Chrisv44 wrote: »
    Thank you Kiismyaces for putting this together!
    I'm posting my info here because I'm unable to get the spreadsheet to work on my phone.
    SW. 275.4
    Today's weight: 269.2
    btcowboy wrote: »
    Hi Kiismyaces, great job on putting this together.... I too am having issue with getting into edit the spreadsheet, the link works fine but my login is not working to be able to edit it.

SW: 315.2
    Today: 312.6

Thanks
    savysing wrote: »
    For some reason it's telling me to download the Exel app, so I did, and it still won't let me type anything in! So I'll post it here.

Sw: 174
    Today: 171.5
    Not giving up though !!
    I am also having problems getting into the spreadsheet

Starting weight 187 lbs
    Today: 187 lbs
    Also having trouble with spreadsheets
    Sw:256
    Today:205.6
    I join those unable to edit the spreadsheet.

SW: 261
    CW: 259.5

Awesome job for the last few days. Remember to weigh yourself around the same time because your weight will fluctuate during the day. I haven't calculated the pounds lost in total including the posts in here, but on the spreadsheet alone we collectively lost 11.5 lbs. Everyone keep supporting each other! I have a few more ideas for discussions will try and post shortly.

FOR THOSE OF YOU UNABLE TO LOG IN TO THE SPREADSHEET MESSAGE ME THE FOLLOWING AND I WILL DO IT FOR YOU EVERY WEDNESDAY

MY FITNESS PAL STARTING WEIGHT
    THIS GROUP STARTING WEIGHT
    CURRENT WEIGHT
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Talk about fluctuations. I was happy yesterday with a decrease and today showed I was a lb heaver. WTH!! I now know that's part of the process so I'm not freaking out too much. I'll wait until my official weigh-in day (Sunday) before I have a fit. Even though our weigh in day is Wednesday, I'm sticking with my original day. Having two days is somehow motivating me a bit more to keep it together mid-week.
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I like the way you've revised the worksheet.