New to ddp yoga

Options
just getting started with ddp yoga after seeing my cousins amazing results. Needing some more friends and support add me here!
Also a Fitbit user https://www.fitbit.com/user/3LBBJNzlbn9cfge6i2.jpg

Replies

• DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Enjoy! I love my DDP yoga!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I was using it for a while and I love it! I went through some medical issues and fell off the wagon, but I am now getting ready to start it all over again. You should love it!! Good luck!
  • MarkGB57
    MarkGB57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the DVD set 12/31. Waiting for it to arrive. Good luck getting to your goal. I'll check back in once I get started. Cool there is a group on my fitness pal:)
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • mommy83of1
    mommy83of1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    how long and how hard is DDP yoga? I watched a guy on facebook lose 300 lbs in a year!! I have a really small area that I can do these DVDs and very time constricted.
    Im so exhausted and have zero energy. I have to do something. I just have to.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    The workouts range from under twenty minutes to just over an hour. They start off relatively easy (with modifications to make most things easier/harder depending on the individual). They're highly flexible workouts. You never really need to move further than you can reach at any given time, so space shouldn't be an issue.