Moms Needing to Lose 50+?

Replies

• saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Mom of 2, 8 weeks pp.
    can’t wait to lose this weight! Around 40-45 pounds
  • MollyMinxOx
    MollyMinxOx Posts: 6 Member
    Mom of 2 also, 8 months PP. Need to lose 50 pounds as my goal, but would be much happier with 80-100 gone! Small steps
  • Deets84
    Deets84 Posts: 6 Member
    Perfect! New mom with 6 month old looking to lose 50 pounds by end of the year. Add me to new group please
  • Crochetmama84
    Crochetmama84 Posts: 224 Member
    34, Mom of 3 (2 are biological). My youngest is 5. Im trying to lose weight so i can be healthy enough to carry another baby hopefully soon.
  • Samjbooksy
    Samjbooksy Posts: 13 Member
    Hey all,

I am a 36 year old mom of 2, a 10 year old and a 9 year old.

I was 16 stone 12, and have lost 6lbs so far. Ideally would like to get to 10 stone.

I have tried a couple of times to lose weight, lost about a stone, then put that back on and more. Sometimes I feel so disappointed in myself.

But my children are getting older and I do not want them to see how I am as "normal". I want to model a healthy lifestyle for them, and actually have some confidence in myself.

I am in the UK (The Midlands) so feel free to add me :-)
  • supersocks117
    supersocks117 Posts: 169 Member
    edited June 2018
    I'm starting again post-child number 2, I now have an almost 2 year old and 5 year old, and, I don't know, about 50 lbs to lose. I'm currently 5' 6" and 200 lbs and I think my goal is around 150 +/- 5 lbs or so.
  • aparker1988
    aparker1988 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey I have a 6 year old and a 2 month old and want to lose 60 pounds. Please add me!! I need major support!!
  • AleLue_1
    AleLue_1 Posts: 113 Member
    Anyone feel free to shoot me a FR! My name is Alex, 29 mom of 2 (youngest has severe Autism). Looking to lose 40-45lbs!
  • RaymeTherese
    RaymeTherese Posts: 1 Member
    I also am hoping to lose over 50 pounds. I am married and have 3 kids, ages 7,3 and 1. I would love to be added to the group! Thanks
  • mommafruitcake
    mommafruitcake Posts: 32 Member
    Would love to join! 34 with actually exactly 50 lbs to lose. 14 yo daughter, 10 yo son, 9 yo daughter, and 2 yo son. And DONE. DONE DONE DONE DONE. Time to get Mommy straightened out.
  • pinkkatie19
    pinkkatie19 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey I'm a mother of two 5mos pp and just stopped breastfeeding. Looking to loose 50+ lbs. My son will be 4 in a year and three months. I'm going low carb and starting small with exercise and just taking it one day at a time.
  • addisheyhey
    addisheyhey Posts: 1 Member
    Mom of a 11 month old. Need to lose 50 lbs. would love to join new group. Looking for mom friends on here. Never used the community section of MyFitnessPal before.
  • ashleem76
    ashleem76 Posts: 1 Member
    Im 27, have an almost 6 year old, and I want to lose more than 50
  • JennJennPNW
    JennJennPNW Posts: 1 Member
    That's me! I need to lose close to 60 to be where I want to be. Single mom of a 4 yo :)
  • Mandi5512
    Mandi5512 Posts: 61 Member
    Feel free to add me! I just had my 4th little boy. Also was my 4th c section on the 12th. Going to start out counting and eating better. Then treadmill in a week or 2. Then more as i heal. 😁 i have 70 to lose this time around! 😓
  • Mrsa2smith
    Mrsa2smith Posts: 1 Member
    I'd like to be added i'm a mom of 3 and need to lose about 75 pounds.
  • HSnyder1984
    HSnyder1984 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm a 34 year old mom of 3 bio kids and 2 bonus daughters, 17 girl, 16 girl, 14 girl, 10 boy and 9 month old boy. I need to lose about 75 pounds. My 16 and 14 year olds are pushing me to better myself so I'm going with it.
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Hi, I'm 33, about to be 34, and I have a 1 year old. I'm at my heaviest at 243 (5'6") and need to lose 100lbs! Let's do this ladies!!!
  • annachanges2
    annachanges2 Posts: 8 Member
    hi im 29 and have a 1 year old please add me :)
  • Lizzymaep
    Lizzymaep Posts: 24 Member
    edited January 2019
    Mama of two: almost 3y old and a 7.5m old. Trying to lose 55 more pounds. Need some fellow mama friends for support!