Moms Needing to Lose 50+?

Options

Replies

• lolazmama
    lolazmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose 60lbs, I have 2x teens an a 5yr old. I almost got to my goal last year then majorly fell off the wagon grrr! This will be perfect for me :)
  • Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I had 40-50 to loose. 18 down.

I have 3 kids under 3. A 3 year old, an 18 month old and a 6 month old.

I put on 15 pounds after my wedding and the rest over all the babies. I had 3 bed rest pregnancies and 3 c-sections, the last one was classical, so my core strength is practically nil.

I started exercising around November and things have better and I'm feeling stronger. Have upped the exercise a lot these last few weeks.

Have monthly measurements tomorrow. Hope to see some good results!
  • AlisonC2017
    AlisonC2017 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp, just starting out my weight loss this year but I'd really like to lose 50lbs...my goal is 35lbs this year but honestly I'd be happy with any amount so long as I start to include regular exercise and healthy eating into my life! I'm 32 and have 2 kids...aged 6 & 4
  • amberboen
    amberboen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have been on and off of MFP for awhile now... hoping to make it stick this time! I am a mom of one wonderful 8 year old boy and stepmom to two boys age 22 & 18 and one girl age 7. I have approximately 50 lbs. to lose, which no one seems to believe since I carry it pretty evenly, but 170 lbs. on a medium boned 5'4" me is just too much! I'm slowly trying to clean up my diet and lower my calorie intake without going cold turkey and binge eating and starting a workout routine.
  • Kmorris1201
    Kmorris1201 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mom of a two year old. 20+ PP. wanting to lose this plus some!I weigh 262 and want to get down to 180
  • ErikaTumax
    ErikaTumax Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 120 and have right around 100 lbs left to lose (gained 60 with my last pregnancy.) I have a 5 year old and a 6 month old. My goal is around 170-180. I feel like that would be a good place for me since I once tipped the scales at nearly 400 lbs. Anyone is welcomed to add me. :)
  • 2014Strawberry
    2014Strawberry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have around 77lb (35kg) to lose. I have an almost 5 year old who is every active and loves it when I play with her, but in reality I could do a lot more with her if I lost some weight. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • meldodge
    meldodge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 3 kids; 5, 3, and 8 months; I am not at my heaviest I've ever been, tipping the scales at around 400!!! sitting around the 250. I asked my husband to buy me a tredclimber and have been doing minimum 30 minutes daily for almost 2 weeks...scale hasn't moved but have lost inches around waist and hips so hoping the scale will start reflecting my hard work!!! I'm always up for talking so add me as a friend :)
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm a 45-yr old mom of 2 kids aged 10 and 6 and still hanging onto the baby weight. I would love to lose 50-60 pounds. I'm off to a good start. I need to keep it going. Anyone who wants more MFP friends, please add me.
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Hey all - I'm 31, have four handsome boys ages 13, 10, 7, and 11 weeks! I have a total of 75lbs to lose - I've already lost 13.6lbs and have 61.4lbs to go! Always looking for moms and other MFP members that are in a similar situation! Feel free to add me! :)
  • cstlofdrgns
    cstlofdrgns Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be 36 in May. I have a two boys ages 9 and 3. I have a long term goal of 100 lbs. Started back on MFP the beginning of January and am down 4.8 lbs so far. It would be great to have more mom friends. :) Feel free to add me.
  • tuscaroragirl
    tuscaroragirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start a new group for women like me. I'm thinking it would be helpful for us moms to connect with healthy ideas for our whole family. I'm 30 and have 1 daughter who will be 2 at the end of the month. I need

to lose at least 50 lbs. Comment here to be added to the group!

Hi, I would love to be added to your new group. I am 12 weeks PP with first child.
  • serrano2886
    serrano2886 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi all I need to loose 70 lbs!! I have a 20 month old and a 3 month old, both boys! I am 30 year-old and have spent too much energy hating myself and body! I'm getting it done this time!
  • bethinmass
    bethinmass Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mom of two (15 and 12). At the start I had over 100lbs I wanted to loose, I'm down 55 lbs with another 55 to go.
  • campveggie
    campveggie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 15 months and I gained eeeek....75 lbs during pregnancy! I still need to lose 60 to be at a healthy BMI.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 82 pounds to lose or so! I'm a 34-year-old working mom of 1 3.5 year-old threenager! I've already lost 78lbs, so I'm halfway to my goal! I'm also a type 2 diabetic, so I count carbs along with CICO.
  • lisa9805
    lisa9805 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi all ;) I'm a 36yr old working mom of 2 girls (11 and 17). I am finally taking time for myself which includes losing weight and getting healthy. feel free to add me. been on here since jan 18th
  • honeybee1996
    honeybee1996 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 70lbs. I am 38 with 1 child and I do not like to eat healthy foods or exercise. I need help!
  • KatyAverill
    KatyAverill Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 90-100 pounds. My daughter is 3.5 months old.
  • LeahRDH34
    LeahRDH34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the group. 36 with a 3 yr old. Ideally would like to lose 60 lbs.