June 20th

Options
Good morning!
I weighed in this morning and I lost another pound with Insanity. That's a total of 3 pounds! Woohoo!

The heat is still unbearable, hope to be able to perform well during Plyo today. Those who do Recovery - enjoy!

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. I didn't have time to do Max Recovery today so I switched it out with Cardio Recovery. I noticed yesterday at boot camp that I had more energy; I contribute that to not doing Max Plyo in the morning. It was legs day and I think I did pretty good. The instructor does a lot of things that Shaun T does in Insanity, and he yelled "Dig Deeper" so I called him Shaun.

I have boot camp again this evening; its upper body. I'll see how my body feels in class.

Good luck on your workouts today.
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    So I skipped the recovery this morning. Opting for sleep. Work has me a bit stressed and I needed it. However I won't be doing Recovery tonight either as I want a little more burn. WIll go for a run or do some elliptical. The rest of my week is kinda shot also as we are leaving tomorrow for a reunion/camping trip. Going to do tomorrows workout as planned but will skip the Cardio Balanace on Saturday. Should be okay though.

Enjoy your day and your weekend.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I completed my workout but it was Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs - which is supposed to be done tomorrow. I did this because I thought I won't be able to work out for 55 minutes before my daughter wakes up. So I opted for a shorter workout just in case, planning to do the Cardio abs in the evening but it wasn't necessary as my daughter slept for over 2 hours! It's the heat, I guess. I could have done Plyo but it's ok, I'll do it tomorrow.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Max plyo done. I still hate this one.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Did Max recovery today, felt good! Forgot to check in yesterday, completed Max Plyo much better than the first time, but I still really do not like that work out. I'm also still holding with a 3 lb. total loss since I started, it keeps bouncing up and down but still within that same 3. I'm really feeling like I'm starting to see changes in my body this week so that's very motivating.
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Max recovery for me too. I did an evening workout instead of my usual morning workout and I am now certain that morning workouts are way better than evening ones for me. I am not too crazy of the recovery workout. My shoulders were hurting right from the start (when doing the breathing exercises).

I am beginning to feel quite bored with the insanity workout and can hardly wait for it to be over.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Rocovery done. It went pretty well.