Teens Meat and Greet

Options

Replies

• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    Teens...they are like veal, soft and tasty!!!!! No wonder they get eaten first!!!

Definitely, so you better watch out... there's more and more of us & we're hungry! :#

My treadmill arrives tomorrow - I can out run you all now!!!!!
  • tj1376
    Options
    Team me checking in!!!!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Tj! I'm late! Can I join up? You look lonely!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Tj! I'm late! Can I join up? You look lonely!
    Check in with the Teens next week if you like.

• Cindyinpg
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Team Teens did best this week. They started with one player and ended with one, maybe even two. Lol.

First Responders also had a strong showing with only one player Missing and Presumed Eaten.

Teachers lost 3 of their 5 players to Missing and Presumed Eaten.

Zombies were the hardest hit. There are only 3 still shambling that we know of. All others are Missing and Presumed Rotted.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234629/members-list-updated-weekly
  • tj1376
    Options
    Woohoo!! I found a survivor. Think she was hiding in an ice cream warehouse!!!
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    Ice cream warehouse sounds about right for me! My husband and I had a discussion about why were they playing monopoly when their ice cream was melting, gotta eat the ice cream first! Unfortunately I've been sick(no worries no bites, scratches or fever!) So I'm needing to get back I to things.

Okay my goals are
    6/7 calorie goals
    90 minutes strength
    150 minutes cardio including 3 days of c25k starting over to build up.

• tj1376
    Options
    You know, I have always been curious. Did you name yourself after tinker air base?
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    Nope, just the fairy. In college my best friend started calling me that because I wore a Tinkerbell cut dress. 15 years later and I don't respond when she calls me by my name, she has to call me Tink. Her dress had a fish tail, so she's been my Angelfish since then too. Our 3rd friend had a cape, so she got Darkwing Duck, we just call her DW or the terror that flaps in the night. Girls are weird in college ;)
  • tj1376
    Options
    Nope, just the fairy. In college my best friend started calling me that because I wore a Tinkerbell cut dress. 15 years later and I don't respond when she calls me by my name, she has to call me Tink. Her dress had a fish tail, so she's been my Angelfish since then too. Our 3rd friend had a cape, so she got Darkwing Duck, we just call her DW or the terror that flaps in the night. Girls are weird in college ;)
    Ha-ha, hey girls are weird all the time. I had imaginary tea parties in the middle of a back road with friends in high school, and I'm in my 30's and my friends and I regularly make up weird names for each other
  • Cindyinpg
    edited September 2015
    Options
    New challenge posted. Bit late. Im shambling slowly today. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234628/weekly-challenges#Item_16
  • tj1376
    Options
    New challenge!!!!
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    Ha-ha, hey girls are weird all the time. I had imaginary tea parties in the middle of a back road with friends in high school, and I'm in my 30's and my friends and I regularly make up weird names for each other

True enough. Maybe we are never weird. My 8 yr old does the same things with her friends.

How's your week going? This getting back to working out thing is kicking my butt! I'm glad my husband is off work right now because my special needs son decided he needed to be carried up to bed last night, which was cute when he was little but now he's 120 lbs and its a workout in itself! So Dad gave him a piggyback ride and everyone wins :smile:
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    Does it count as complete if I have to pause the challenge video because I'm so out of shape I can't go that fast? This is making me crazy that my body can't keep up with what I know I could do a couple months ago :(
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Does it count as complete if I have to pause the challenge video because I'm so out of shape I can't go that fast? This is making me crazy that my body can't keep up with what I know I could do a couple months ago :(
    However you need to modify it is fine.
  • tj1376
    Options
    Whatever it takes to get it done!!
  • tj1376
    Options
    Don't know what is wrong with my phone, it wouldn't show me anything in the group except the list of members.
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    However you need to modify it is fine.

Yayy! Mission complete this week then. Took me longer but I got it! I'm gonna try it again in a few weeks and see if I can break less :smile:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    This week, teens stayed stable at 2 players. First Responders lost 1 to the Horde. Teachers lost 1 to Missing and Presumed Eaten. Zombies also stayed stable, losing one to Missing and Presumed Rotted, but gaining a fresh member.