Teens Meat and Greet

Options
12346»

Replies

• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Teens are still alive, even if we are quiet. My guess is we are spending all our time on fb, Instagram and Twitter
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    Teens are still alive, even if we are quiet. My guess is we are spending all our time on fb, Instagram and Twitter

Maybe you. This is the zombie apocalypse! I'm busy playing monopoly, hanging out on rooftops and breaking into houses to play dress up.
  • tj1376
    Options

Maybe you. This is the zombie apocalypse! I'm busy playing monopoly, hanging out on rooftops and breaking into houses to play dress up.

Well, hell!! My batteries arent dead yet. When they are, I will try those things. Or just break things that belong to people who are probably already dead. Seems like a good use of my time.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Looks like another winning week for the Teens whose 2 members survived. Teachers are obliviated and First Responders are down to 3. Zombies are at 4. New weekly challenge will be posted tonight. And watch for info on where to sign up for the new Walking Dead Challenge. I'll probably have it up tonight or tomorrow am. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234629/members-list-updated-weekly
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Walking Dead group is posted. It will be similar to this one, but your team's will be based on the characters from that show. If they die, you have to join the Horde. If they thrive and make kills, it helps your team, so choose wisely. Here's the group. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109198-walking-dead-fitness-challenge-oct-11th-nov-29th
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Week 6 Challenge
    1. Post your favourite workout in a video format and complete it or one of the ones someone else posts. (In other words,I need new ideas for the new challenge, lol.) You can post it below or on your team's thread.
    2. Stay within your three goals.
    3. Post on the Gore Card on Saturday before Midnight Central.
  • tj1376
    Options
    Since this is the last week, do we have to redo the initial challenge?
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Since this is the last week, do we have to redo the initial challenge?
    Lol. Yes that would be a good idea. I think that was my initial intention. I believe you and I are the last of nine or so survivors.

• tj1376
    Options
    I got bit...I'm dying.

I'm having a bad week and I had candy...stupid candy corn pumpkins did me in.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I wasn't feeling creative this week so for video, I did Sally squats because I can't get enough on that German guy. And Fitness Blender lower body stretches because my pilates instructor noticed I started running again because my lower body is all tight and I can't do some moves again.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I wasn't feeling creative this week so for video, I did Sally squats because I can't get enough on that German guy. And Fitness Blender lower body stretches because my pilates instructor noticed I started running again because my lower body is all tight and I can't do some moves again.
    I love the Sally squats too. That German guy is hot enough that he almost makes you forget the pain.