• LisasRoadtolosing100lbs
    Options
    I'm awful about this ..
    Horde
    All goals met... challenge completed
  • tpeirona
    tpeirona Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Damn. Forgot to check in yesterday. Guess I've been infected!
  • DavidThrash
    DavidThrash Posts: 23 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    A im back out the grave can i get back in this?
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options

I've managed to escape you evil walkers for now!!! But I will be watching for you Dave, can't keep my teammates as walkers forever.

Checking in - all goals met!! Woohoo!!

• racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    First responders team....but I'm sorry guys but I'm bitten! I didn't get to the challenge this week due to work obligations and I didn't even log yesterday and probably won't today because I have visitors from out of town! So I'll be roaming with the walkers for the next few weeks!
  • momwow17
    momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    First Responder reporting. I'm infected and didn't feel much lim exercising this week, so I'll be joining the walkers. Hope everyone else stayed good!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Teens here! With my flashing messages, please don't tell the military :wink:

Goals met, challenge done, still alive and fighting!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Horde: goals met this week.
  • rogue024
    rogue024 Posts: 1,484 Member
    Options
    First responder:
    I unfortunately got sick and bitten by the cold bug and the zombies, apparently. I'll be joining the horde for the last week of the challenge. Good luck First Responders!
  • fbinsc
    fbinsc Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    TEAM First responder:
    Zombie! RAAAWRRAAAAHH
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    First Responder
    It's a miracle but I'm still alive. Not sure how the people in the hotel room below felt about me fighting off zombie's at 1 am last night but you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.
    No bites for me this week.
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Teacher (s)?!
    All goals met
    Challenge Completed....that 2nd vid is no joke!
  • tabicat1031
    tabicat1031 Posts: 26 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    First Responder:
    Met all my goals and got in that walker attack video...man was that tough on the legs!! Yay! I'm also excited that I lucked into an extra ticket to the Walker Stalker Con near Philly tomorrow. And I finally lost some weight after staying the same weight for 2 weeks! Only 2 more episodes of Fear, but at least we'll immediately have the original show back! I've missed Daryl and Michonne!! Good luck everyone!!
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    16 hours Saturdays are becoming far to common these last few weeks. Need to stop.

First Responders.

Challenges completed.

Goals meet except for losing the pound this week. It was my birthday week after all, splurged a little bit on the celebrations.
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Gah! I missed the check-in and I didn't meet goals. :( I'm like the worst zombie ever.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

Sure David. Start fresh this week
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Gah! I missed the check-in and I didn't meet goals. :( I'm like the worst zombie ever.
    Oh well. You're still undead. Not missing. That's always better. :smile:

• Cindyinpg
    Options
    momwow17 wrote: »
    First Responder reporting. I'm infected and didn't feel much lim exercising this week, so I'll be joining the walkers. Hope everyone else stayed good!
    I had you down as Excused for this past week. So you're immune.

• momwow17
    momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    momwow17 wrote: »
    I had you down as Excused for this past week. So you're immune.

That should've only been last week (ending Sat. 9/19) because I was on vacation and knew I wouldn't hit all of my goals. This week I was in town and could've worked hard, but didn't. I think it was because the last few weeks have been hectic at home and work and I was just tired and needed a break. This week, I'm back on track.
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Holly WALKERS!!!! Am I the first to report for this week. I'm a survivor I guess

First Responders

All three goals meet.

Challenge completed, did the Carol kickboxing routine.