Last Day but Never Last Chance...#100DayTilSummerChallenge

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Hey Ladies & Gent

It's the day that we have been waiting on that last day to go all in...Remember it isn't all about the scale, ultimately it was about a better you...So today let's share some exciting music to listen to and get motivated to end the challenge with a Bang and set the pace for much more success thru out the summer...Again I love each one of you and thanks again... My Song..This girl on Fire.. Alicia Keys...I think the challenge sparked many things for me....Please share a link or song.... Happy Thursday...Drink Up..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J91ti_MpdHA

Replies

• deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    We made it!

Even though I am not where I want to be, I am definitely further along on my journey then I was 100 days ago. I have discovered a lot of things about myself and I am growing from that. And BELIEVE ME, the buck doesn't stop here. I got places to, people to see, I gotta buy Steph a wedding gift. Gotta get it all in, ya heard?

“The most beautiful people I've known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.” ― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!

I would also say I may not be where I want to be, but am not where I used to be. The challenge helped me stay focus on many levels! I will continue to work hard and strive toward my ultimate goals of weight loss and good health!! I learned many thing in these 100 days that will continue to foster greatness toward my weight loss journey!!

Once again, thanks SC for getting us all on track for this challenge.

:flowerforyou:
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,
    First, what a wonderful place to be to finish this challenge but with my wonderful friend in Alaska. This main this I will be walking away with is CUTTING DOWN eating out every week. My scale during this challenge has been totally up and down. I have lost some inches and I am soooo satisfied with that. I will continue to watch my eating time and the eating out.

Hollywood you did an AMAZING, job Facilitating this Challenge Sweetheart!!!!
  • KAY1BELLE
    KAY1BELLE Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We are here !!!! Im def didnt make my scale goal !! Almost hit my measurements though! My arms and legs are better than I thoughts and I even dropped bf! Gonna stay at it!! Making changes to my workout routine and meal macros and full steam ahead!!! til the next challenge!!!
  • tgmoore34
    tgmoore34 Posts: 18
    Options
    What a great motivator this challenge has been and I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone especially Steph. I lost a little bit of weight but more importantly I realized that I am stronger than I thought. During this process I feel in love with Spinning which to be honest before this challenge I would not have even tried. You all are great motivators and I am so glad we all found success during these 100 days.

Again, thank you all and I hope we can continue to motivate. Much love and success to us all. Cheers.