Diary

Options
I was just wondering if there is anyone on here who wouldn't mind me having a nose through their food diary? Just so I can get a feel for what I'm doing compeared to those who have been at this for a while.

Replies

• minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Go for it. I don't eat anything interesting though...mainly cheese. I don't like cooking and I already have to cook different meals for the kids and husband. Plus I like cheese lol!

P.S you look amazing!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    If you want to go back and look at old diaries, you're welcome to check mine out. I started LC on 1/15/15, went Keto 2/18/15, and stopped logging somewhere around 4/1/15...
  • mlinton_mesapark
    mlinton_mesapark Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Feel free to add me.

^^ Ditto :-)
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Mines open for the whole world to see, I have no secrets, just good eats. :)
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, but please note that I'm on an especially restrictive diet under doctor's orders, so the portions are off for you normal folk.
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to everyone too. I generally keep my total carbs under 50g and I am often in ketosis but ketosis isn't a priority for me.

I've also been experimenting with fasting and alternating high and low days for the past month or two (trying to comfortably reduce my average calories for faster weight loss) so it might look a little weird to others right now.
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm open to friends as well, but I'm in maintenance and try to stay around 40 go of net carbs
  • dasher602014
    dasher602014 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I have only been on this for a week though. Have been on MFP for awhile now.
  • victoriageorgina
    victoriageorgina Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here dasher... Thanks guys ☺️
  • victoriageorgina
    victoriageorgina Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    minties82 wrote: »
    Go for it. I don't eat anything interesting though...mainly cheese. I don't like cooking and I already have to cook different meals for the kids and husband. Plus I like cheese lol!

P.S you look amazing!

Same here. Cooking diff meals or taking the carb portion out of mine!! And cheeses is good!!

Thank you very much ☺️ x

• totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - mine is open to friends. By the look of your photos, though, you are doing much better than me!