Random

Options
old_me
old_me Posts: 69 Member
edited August 2015 in Social Groups
I don't know where to post general topics/questions so here is a new discussion post ☺️

My question for any of you that are Fitbit users:
Which Fitbit do you own? Do you like it? Would you recommend it? Which Fitbit model do you think is the most useful?
I'm planning on purchasing one, but don't know which one to get.

Replies

• tanyamclattenburg
    tanyamclattenburg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat you are. I was looking at the flex but in the end decided to go with the Charge. My phone is an older model so seeing the stats would be harder. The charge however allows you to see your stats at a glance. I'm not a hardcore exerciser so the HR in the models higher up aren't worth the higher price tag to me. The Charge is perfect.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I had the Flex three years ago and it stopped working after three months. I was pissed and Customer Service was really no help. I decided to give them another try when I wanted to get my health in check and went with the Charge HR last month. I do not regret it; this thing is my lifeline. I love it and it holds me accountable for my fitness. The Charge HR is useful because not only does it track your steps and sleep, but it consistently monitors your heart rate and can give you an accurate burn on your exercises.
  • old_me
    old_me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thx for everyone's input. I decided to go with the Charge HR since it was only $30 more than the Charge. The heart rate feature is useful to me. The Surge seems excessively priced and I wouldn't need all its features. Now I just need to figure this thing out! :)