Week One Reward

AradiaStone
AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
How will you reward youself after accomplishing Week One? I mean seriously a week of jillian is so worth a reward!! Some ideas if your coming up with nothing: new fitness outfit, a new water bottle, a book!, a mat, new music,,,, something that is not food ;)
I am going to invest in a HRM for a reward for myself!!

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    A margarita!... Hey you did say no food... but nothing about drinks hahaha :laugh:
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    LOL...I love how you found the "loop hole" so quickly :drinker: CHEERS!!

If I reward myself on a weekly basis I think I would go broke. I like the goal meeting rewards instead so I force myself to work harder to get it!

What HRM are you getting? I have been researching the Polar brands as that is what most people have recommending but they sure are bulky and costly...I don't know what to get?
  • I have created a new wardrobe rewards fund with a husband match benefit lol. I am giving myself $5 for every pound I lose and my husband is matching what I put in! I am going to try to get more family members involved but at a much cheaper rate. My sister said she will give me $1 for every pound already! I loooooove fashion and I can't wait to buy all new stuff. My new wardrobe is already motivating me!
  • AradiaStone
    I have created a new wardrobe rewards fund with a husband match benefit lol. I am giving myself $5 for every pound I lose and my husband is matching what I put in! I am going to try to get more family members involved but at a much cheaper rate. My sister said she will give me $1 for every pound already! I loooooove fashion and I can't wait to buy all new stuff. My new wardrobe is already motivating me!

WOW!!! Now thats a reward system!! Wtg :)
  • AradiaStone
    A margarita!... Hey you did say no food... but nothing about drinks hahaha :laugh:

LOL, I love this idea! Not too expensive and a nice little stress reliever for all your hard work :) at least its not a beer!
  • AradiaStone
    LOL...I love how you found the "loop hole" so quickly :drinker: CHEERS!!

If I reward myself on a weekly basis I think I would go broke. I like the goal meeting rewards instead so I force myself to work harder to get it!

What HRM are you getting? I have been researching the Polar brands as that is what most people have recommending but they sure are bulky and costly...I don't know what to get?
    Good for you!!
    I really like the idea of weekly goals, finding something that doesn't cost money or is cheap will be top on my list for sure! It will help me stay on track.... I am unsure about which HRM....most likely I will just go into walmart and pick which one I like from there ;) I am totally on a budget though so if it doesn't fit into that I will pick something else ;)
  • ModelMomMD
    ModelMomMD Posts: 14 Member
    My husband and I are treating me to...
    1. Workout VSX sports bra (medium support)
    2. Workout VSX shorts
    3. Workout VSX Dri-wick Y-back shirt (in case I decide to go to my Zumba class)
    4. Nike Shox turbo
    5. Polar FT60 HRM Watch in Lilac

I have been going back and forth about workout shoes. I love Nike Air Max shoes, but they only work for me when I'm running. I can never do Zumba or any type of cardio/cross training workout in them, because they make my toes numb, and my arches ache. However, Nike Shox work well when I run and Zumba as well as cross train. I wore aan old pair of Nike Shox this morning to JM in, and my feet felt great! I also find it important to wer very thin Dri-wicking socks, and I found a great brand at Walmart a few months ago made by Danskin. They are a different material almost like spandex and it feels like I never put socks on! I also compared the Polar HRM watches on the Polar website, and the FT60 was the best fit for me. So, I will let everyone know hoe it works when it arrives ;)

Health & Wealth :)
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    I also compared the Polar HRM watches on the Polar website, and the FT60 was the best fit for me. So, I will let everyone know hoe it works when it arrives ;)
    I would love to know your opinion on this monitor. Its the one I am probably going to get but I have to wait until i reach my next goal :happy:
  • AradiaStone
    I decided to reward myself with a family walk! As I really, really enjoy them and rarely does my hubby have time to come out with us. So tonight well be the night for him to join us ;)
  • pkrichar
    pkrichar Posts: 228 Member
    I am going to get a pair of exercise shorts for last weeks accomplishments. I find that I am really sweating in my capris and it is uncorotable doing some of the moves at the end when the legs are soaked. I never used to sweat so much it is pretty disgusting. Next week a tank top.