Beck Diet Buddy/Coach

Options
julez40
julez40 Posts: 11 Member
edited August 2015 in Social Groups
Hello, I'm starting the Beck Diet Solution Workbook. I'm in need of a diet buddy, someone who I can check in with through email and I can do the same for you. Thanks!

Replies

• xveer22
    xveer22 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Are you still looking for someone? I'm also looking for a diet buddy :)
  • ChristieShaker
    ChristieShaker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi - I just replied to to xveer22 but I'm open too. I love that book and could use a push from peers. :)

Should we tell each other about ourselves and what we're looking for to see if we'd be good fitness buddies?
  • Margrettte1952
    Margrettte1952 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Margaret I'm a Diet Coach and I would love to work with who ever wants to work with me..I have lost 60 lbs and have kept it off for 5 years using The Beck Diet Solution in my program. We can start from the beginning of the book and share our challenges. I am so excited about being at goal weight after being obese for so many years..Its wonderful to give back as other Coaches help me..I am not exactly sure how this format works but we could email each other, my email is margrettte@verizon.net
    Take care, Margaret
  • Margrettte1952
    Margrettte1952 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello..I'm going to jump in and start telling my story. After years and years of dieting losing and gaining the same 60 lbs I made a decision to stop. I was either going to accept the fact I was 192 lbs and unable to buy anything to wear in a regular store and be happy shopping at fat lady stores or lose this weight. I would either stop being miserable and half living and learn to love myself as a fat woman or finally stop lying to myself..I choose to give it my all..that meant stop the BS and do it right..follow the plan and stop trying to do it my way..the failed way..over and over..