Team A Loft!

Options

Replies

• adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for the delay! It seems that I don't have time this week to come up with new challenges, so let's repeat the challenges from last week. I know that is not the ideal situation, but I'm just too busy at the moment. I hope all is well with everyone!

1. Exercise at least 4 of 7 days = 1 lbs advantage
    2. Walk or run at least 7 miles this week = 1 lbs advantage
    3. Complete at least 70 burpees this week = 1 lbs advantage
    4. Plank hold for at least 7 minutes this week = 1 lbs advantage
    5. Post on the discussion board at least 5 times this week = 1 lbs advantage
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Oh forgot new weight is 198.2

woo hoo:bigsmile:

WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND!
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND!

Thank you!! I am so excited to be here!! :happy:
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    1/7 exercise
    0/7 walk/run
    0/70 burpees
    1/5 posts

even though it has been a rough day I still did zumba for 30 minutes tonight.
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Starting the week of great, but today is the 1st time in months that I haven't been able to eat my breakfast. I ate for the 1st time today about 12:30pm, not good. I was starving by the time I ate, especially since I last ate last night was around 7pm and then I got up and did 30mins of cardio this morning. But some way, I make sure I squeeze my calories in:wink:

1. 3/7 of exercise
    2. 5.96/ 7miles
    3. no burpees yet
    4. no planks yet
    5. 1/5 post
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    2/7 exercise
    1/7 walk/run
    0/70 burpees
    2/7 minutes of planks
    2/5 posts

Talking with my son this morning who was waying how planks are getting easier. We are in the process of working an ab challenge (between ourselves) which asks for planks daily for 15 seconds or 20 seconds. We have been going 1 minute at a time. Did 2 minutes this morning with the stop watch.
    also did 20 crunches yesterday then another 20 this morning; 20 leg lifts both yesterday and this morning then went for a short walk. Plus zumba this morning.

I have really changed from the start of Biggest Loser. I am no longer sedentary or light activity. Even on my rest days I do something, just not as much.
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    : 3/7 exercise
    2/7 walk/run
    0/70 burpees
    3/7 minutes of planks
    3/5 posts

No really, I am gonna do the burpees this time, really!! :bigsmile:
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm back from my trip home to Pennsylvania...it was great to hug my mom and to see my family! I got to meet some new editions...my great-nephews Liam and Teddy, and a great-niece Charlie. CUTIE PIES!

Anyway, I haven't had a chance to get any exercise in this week, although we did do a lot of walking on Tuesday at Longwood Gardens. If you are ever in the Kennett Square area of Pennsylvania, make sure to check it out. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! We had a lovely day there!

It was just a four night, five day vacation, but it seems like it takes 3 days to get ready to go, and 3 more to recover once I get home! Next week I PROMISE to get back on track with exercise!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
    Marsha
  • mjharman
    Options

WELCOME TO ONEDERLAND!

Thank you!! I am so excited to be here!! :happy:

CONGRATS! Doesn't it feel ONEderful!! I'm SO proud of you! :happy:
  • channy70
    Options
    Week is going pretty good so far. Tried a new bootcamp class and injured my left hip, so I have to push through my workouts, but hopefully come Monday, I'll still see a loss. Hoping to see those 150s!

1. 4/7 of exercise
    2. 8.5/7miles
    3. 20/70 burpees
    4. 3/7 min planks
    5. 3/5 post
  • channy70
    Options
    Well the week is coming to an end and I've almost completed all the challenges for the first time. By the end of the day I will. I decided to wear my hr monitor for most of the day yesterday and from 9am-8:30pm it said I burned 3132 cals, I'm not sure how accurate this is, I know this included part of my time at the gym, but this seems like alot for 12hrs. I have it on again today, I put it on before I left for work this time, so in 3hrs 24mins so far 716cals, but we'll see how the day progress.

1. 5/7 of exercise
    2. 11.2/7miles
    3. 40/70 burpees
    4. 4/7 min planks
    5. 4/5 post
  • channy70
    Options
    Time to finish this week up, about to finish these burpees and planks. Good luck everyone in tomorrow's weigh in!
  • mjharman
    Options
    With vacation and all, I didn't complete any of this week's challenges... :sad:
    HOWEVER, I was really surprised because I still managed to lose a pound! :smile:
    Current weight: 196.7

School starts next week so I need to get all of the exercise I can in this week. School nights for this semester fall on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so I will only be able to work out at the Y on Monday and Thursday, and possibly Saturday morning (on nice days I prefer to walk the 7 miles around Salem Lake instead.) So, to prepare for this I need to purchase a small television set to put in my bedroom so that I can do the 30 Day Shred in the mornings. (I don't need my adult sons walking in on me trying to do this stuff in the living room! How EMBARRASSING would that be! LOL!)

So...tonight's plan is to take my favorite Zumba class, followed by Les Mills Body Pump, which I really dislike doing, but it works! I really need to stay focused if I am going to reach my goal before we go to the Virgin Islands next July...

Have a great Monday everyone!
    ~Marsha
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    1. 4/7 of exercise
    2.3/7miles
    3. 20/70 burpees
    4. 7/7 min planks
    5. 4/5 post

Had a busy weekend. 2 birthday parties!! I am so tired but I will continue my workouts!!

New weight 197.2
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    correction

1. 6/7 of exercise
    2. 3/7miles
    3. 20/70 burpees
    4. 7/7 min planks
    5. 5/5 post

Does this count as another post. lol well I couted it.
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    New Challenges!

Again, sorry for the delay! Life has been crazy, and I really do apologize. I am so lucky to have such a dedicated group of women participating who have kept this discussion board going. Here are this week's challenges!

1. Exercise at least 4 of 7 days = 1 lbs advantage
    2. Complete at least 200 crunches of any kind this week = 1 lbs advantage
    3. Complete at least 200 push-ups this week = 1 lbs advantage
    4. Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day this week = 1 lbs advantage
    5. Eat your 5-a-Day fruits/veggies for at least 5 of 7 days this week = 1 lbs advantage
  • mjharman
    Options
    :smile: You're doing a great job, Alison! I don't know where we would be without you! Life IS crazy! LOL!

My stats so far this week:
    1. 1/4 days of exercise
    2. 30/200 crunches (Body Pump)
    3. 24/200 push-ups (Body Pump)
    4. 1/7 days drinking 8 glasses of water
    5. 0/5 5-a-day fruits/veggies (I double checked...I only had 4 on Monday...what was I thinking?)

My exercise plans have been thwarted slightly because there is no Zumba or Body Pump class on Wednesday as they are re-doing the gym floor at the Y, SO...I have to find something else to do. I may be hitting the elliptical 3 days this week...:smile:

Have a great Tuesday everyone!
    ~Marsha
  • channy70
    Options
    Well didn't quite finish those burpees & planks, but not a bad week overall.

1. 5/7 of exercise
    2. 11.2/7miles
    3. 40/70 burpees
    4. 4/7 min planks
    5. 5/5 post

weigh-in this week 161.6lbs, down 0.4lbs...so close, but yet so far away from those 150s. It is time to step up my game!
  • mjharman
    Options
    Well didn't quite finish those burpees & planks, but not a bad week overall.

1. 5/7 of exercise
    2. 11.2/7miles
    3. 40/70 burpees
    4. 4/7 min planks
    5. 5/5 post

weigh-in this week 161.6lbs, down 0.4lbs...so close, but yet so far away from those 150s. It is time to step up my game!

You'll get there! I promise!!
  • cgphelps24
    Options
    1. 3/4 days of exercise
    2. 50/200 crunches
    3.20/200 push-ups
    4. 2/7 days drinking 8 glasses of water
    5. 2/5 5-a-day fruits/veggies

I have a hard time doing the push ups, but I am sure I will get there.

Hope everyone is having a great week!!