Just checking in

Options
matthewsfive
matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
edited August 2015 in Social Groups
Last time i check in my weight::

Weight loss goal for the 12 weeks: 20 pounds Start weight @ 185
Net weight loss this week/Net weight loss from June 8th: -2.2 total -6 @ 179
Weekly victories:Slowly coming back to caring about myself again.
Goals for this week/Areas I can improve: Get closer to losing another 3.5 pounds want to hit the 95 pound loss mark. I need to get back to the gym and stop feeling sorry for myself and help my son get through the next couple of days.

Today: August 22, 2105

Weight loss goal for the 12 weeks: 20 pounds Start weight @ 185
Net weight loss this week/Net weight loss from June 8th: 1.0 total -7 @178
Weekly victories: Hit I high of 186 pounds ( Since my last weigh in on July 20th) pounds and it could of been higher i just stopped weighing myself. I went from weighing everyday and driving myself crazy to not weighing in for weeks. I finally have gotten back on track and proven to myself that no matter how bad i feel and how hard I hit bottom i can bounce back. 8 more pounds to hit my first goal.

Replies

• StefieS
    StefieS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I finally have gotten back on track and proven to myself that no matter how bad i feel and how hard I hit bottom i can bounce back. 8 more pounds to hit my first goal.

Great Vera -- I am doing the same. I stopped weighing in weeks ago bc I'm really not losing, but I am well focused now and really want to continue! We need a new challenge/start for fall!
  • matthewsfive
    edited August 2015
    Options
    StefieS wrote: »
    I finally have gotten back on track and proven to myself that no matter how bad i feel and how hard I hit bottom i can bounce back. 8 more pounds to hit my first goal.

Great Vera -- I am doing the same. I stopped weighing in weeks ago bc I'm really not losing, but I am well focused now and really want to continue! We need a new challenge/start for fall!

Lets do this Stefie, yes a new challenge would be awesome. I hope we can keep this group going. FYI I am in a group challenge that ends on the 19th of September. they are calling it the 50 days of 2015: The Warm Up. Its the third challenge that this group started. I believe they will start a new one after the 19th. I will let you know when i see that its getting started.
  • CatAlii
    CatAlii Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Do you all want to do a fall weight loss journey? We could do 10 weeks/5 pounds or something until Thanksgiving or Christmas or whatever really. No one was checking in the last couple of weeks that I posted a check in so I felt silly continuing but I'd love to do something for fall if you guys are interested. I'll post a separate topic.
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    Yes i'm in. I need to get back and keep going. I have slipped up the past few weeks and need to restart. I think 5 pounds a month until December 31st. That should keep us motivated through the holidays up to the new year.