Training logs and other questions

josiereside1
josiereside1 Posts: 199 Member
I had tried this workout a few years back... got sidetracked by a bad case of tennis elbow (I believe due to the increase in lifting/pushups). First question is, I know somewhere I found on line training logs that were easier to follow other than what is in the book and secondly, I am worried again about aggravating my elbow. I have been doing some heavy lifting and I get twinges of it off and on but nothing like it was prior.

Replies

• Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Not sure about your elbow, sorry! Can't help you there. The logs are online, and there's a web address in the book, if I remember correctly. My friend has my book right now, sorry. It gave the address, so I just copied it off the computer. Hope you can find it :).
  • josiereside1
    Not sure about your elbow, sorry! Can't help you there. The logs are online, and there's a web address in the book, if I remember correctly. My friend has my book right now, sorry. It gave the address, so I just copied it off the computer. Hope you can find it :).

Thanks! I have the book, I guess I need to re-read better!
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    You can find the logs on werkit.com, but I think you have to have the book handy to access them (first few words of a certain page or something like that) :)
  • josiereside1
    I am more confused looking at the werkit log sheets!
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    I created my own spreadsheets to use because I didn't like the idea of using an entire sheet of paper every time I worked out. I condensed everything so that each stage of the program fit on a single page.

This worked fine for me, but might not work for everyone. I thought I'd share in case anyone would like to use them.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E83193C6531E975!1584&authkey=!ADxjjWES-n52g1E&ithint=file%2cxlsx
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    I created my own spreadsheets to use because I didn't like the idea of using an entire sheet of paper every time I worked out. I condensed everything so that each stage of the program fit on a single page.

This worked fine for me, but might not work for everyone. I thought I'd share in case anyone would like to use them.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=E83193C6531E975!1584&authkey=!ADxjjWES-n52g1E&ithint=file%2cxlsx

This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it. I am planning on starting on Monday and was trying to figure out the best way to track everything.
  • alizesmom
    alizesmom Posts: 219 Member

That is perfect! Now, if I can just figure out how to print it.
  • eaweide
    eaweide Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2016
    I found this spreadsheet online that someone already created. This is what I print off for each stage: maggiewang.com/nrolfw/nrolfw_log_sheets.xls
  • dipitie
    dipitie Posts: 25 Member
    I love love love Bodybuilding.com's Bodyspace App - you can create workouts or use pre-created workouts, and it gives you the exercises, rest intervals, and is really easy to log right on my phone. I can look and see my history right away so I can select the weight to use. Can I say I love it enough? No! Plus Stage 1 and 2 are already loaded into the system!
  • Jecka987
    Jecka987 Posts: 47 Member
    dipitie wrote: »
    I love love love Bodybuilding.com's Bodyspace App - you can create workouts or use pre-created workouts, and it gives you the exercises, rest intervals, and is really easy to log right on my phone. I can look and see my history right away so I can select the weight to use. Can I say I love it enough? No! Plus Stage 1 and 2 are already loaded into the system!

Ooo - im going to have to check this app out, I am constantly messing up my rest intervals!

I found a sheet online that I turned into a google doc - here is my copy, you can delete my info and enter yours and it will work. The first month workouts A and B are on tabs right at the back now

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R0BMG7_ZX-gjJKAfSMLnsKKhk-cna4nRxujuv7AeqWY/edit#gid=682853788
  • KimmieSue2011
    KimmieSue2011 Posts: 117 Member
    KaylaJane11 thank you!! very helpful
  • lazieats
    lazieats Posts: 185 Member

This is perfect! I have some online apps and the one from werkit.com, but this one looks like the winner. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    I still don't understand, someone please help! Do I do 2 sets of the first kind of squat, 15 reps per set or all 4 squats as one set..