INtroduce yourself

Options
123457»

Replies

• tianafoxfire
    tianafoxfire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Christina. I have been logging, using several different apps before settling on MFP, since the end of Feb. 2015. At my heaviest, I weighed 225.5 pounds. I am happy to report that I am now showing 197 on my bathroom scale! Motivation, however, is something I struggle with regularly.
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Paula. I'm 59 and live in S. Florida. I joined MFP in 2014 at 285 lbs, but messed around the first few months, only losing about 20lbs.

Then last Aug 4, I got very serious and worked hard, and went from 265 to 149.5 by my birthday this year (Aug 15) I met my personal BD goal and was so excited that I was able to climb the Nohoch Mul pyramid in Coba, Mexico. (the highest Mayan pyramid in Mexico) This never would have been possible if I hadn't of lost the weight. I surprised myself at how quickly I climbed to the top, without even being winded. =)

Well after the the 2 week birthday vacation, I came back about 12 lbs heavier........so I am happy to be here, and looking forward to this challenge. I was in the last challenge but the last 3weeks, I was MIA. Partially due to my internet connection in Mexico.
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 47 years old, married, mom of 2 teenagers -16 and 13. I have been on mfp for awhile, but I finally feel like I get it now. I really want to see my efforts pay off! I love to exercise, but I also love food! lol. I have to find that perfect balance. Just started running again. Want to continue with that.
  • Gigagnat
    Gigagnat Posts: 22 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi. My name is Gina, 48 years old, and used to living three lives at once. I work full time, run a business on the side, and teach sewing in my "spare" time. Two years ago my husband and I were successful with MFP. I got down to 127 pounds. Unfortunately, I have found maintenance to be SUPER HARD and am back up to 165. Hopefully, this challenge will be what I need to kick me back into success. Feel free to friend me if you think we have commonalities. I sure could use the support.
  • marosel
    marosel Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Mayra looking for support and to get back on track before I left for vacation. Looking to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. I am at 169.2.
  • mfcarley2
    mfcarley2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hello all. need support - been through this up and down for far too long. hoping this structure works out!! thanks.