Starting a new routine?

Options
missjamie3
missjamie3 Posts: 6 Member
:flowerforyou:
what are some of your challenges to using my fitness pal?
I seem to always forget to log and by the time I remember it is 10 at night. Ya I will choose sleep over logging. I set up reminders to log which seems to be working this week. How are you keeping up with the new routine?

Replies

• topskaren
    topskaren Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    For now all I do is put down my loses or gains get food ideas and keep my head in the staying health and I try to keep moving to burn off the unwanted fat I don't want and just take it one day at a time and each day will take you closer to your goal :happy:
  • NelsonLacey
    Options
    Navigating it on my phone! I'm new to the app/website so I'm still trying to figure it all out.
  • fancydancyme
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    what are some of your challenges to using my fitness pal?
    I seem to always forget to log and by the time I remember it is 10 at night. Ya I will choose sleep over logging. I set up reminders to log which seems to be working this week. How are you keeping up with the new routine?

I actually need to start a routine! What helps to get going on a regular routine? Any suggestions?
  • meme1997
    meme1997 Posts: 21
    Options
    it is good but my fitness pal keep saying that i will lose 0.2 kg per week !!
    i want 4 to 5 kg per week !!
  • missjamie3
    missjamie3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started to set reminders on my phone at first to remind me to log. Then I just logged every time I put something in my mouth. If I didnt feel like doing it I took a picture to log for later.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CuriouslyHealthy333/