June 21st

Options
Hello everybody! Thanks for checking in yesterday and congratulations on completing another Insanity workout! I did today's workout yesterday and today I have to do Plyo instead, which I hate with passion. I'll just get it done and move on. Tomorrow is an easier day, we are supposed to the workout we did during our Recovery Week - or we can replace it with a longer one, a new one called Max Interval Sports Training which is longer (53 minutes I believe) but supposed to be fun. Which one will you be doing?

Replies

• wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Took my rest day yesterday
    Will be back on it today lunchtime instead of after work.

Next week im at an exhibition From Tuesday - Thursday and stating in a hotel so I guess I have to wake up early.

its my last week and its going to be very hard as I'll need to plan my eating etc around being at the exhibition! I will complete it however I may rest sunday and do the fit test monday instead.

So excited to finish!

You should try sports if you have it just think the extra burn is getting you to your goals quicker!

Go for it today people :)
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Max cardio conditioning today and insane abs. I think cardio conditioning is my favourite workout of month 2. I dislike insane bas on the other hand as I can barely do the sitting ab exercises.

I will definitely be trying out the max interval training workout tomorrow. I find it very hard to workout on weekends but will do my absolute best.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Just finished Max Cardio, I'll do Insane Abs this evening. I'm not sure if I'm going to do Core Cardio or the Sports training one. I run on Saturday's and Sunday's so I'll probably do Core Cardio. Monday we have a Fit Test but I'll do that on Sunday. There's not enough time for me to do both in my morning on Monday's plus I go to boot camp in the evening.

Enjoy your workout and good job to those who've already done theirs.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Just did Max Recovery. Tomorrow will be Max Cardio + Abs. Sunday will be Core & Balance.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Completed Plyo but did not enjoy it. My legs felt like lead, I could barely lift them during the warm up, it got slightly better once I warmed up but this workout did not win my heart, that's for sure. I'm glad it's time for a lighter workout tomorrow (I'll do the Core Cardio and Balance one because I have guests sleeping over and don't want to spend too much time working out).
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Did Max Cardio Conditioning today, this is still my favorite work out of the month. My insane abs dvd is really weird and skips to the exercises before going through them. I don't really like insane abs, I don't think I'm doing the exercises properly because I never feel it working my abs. Instead I replaced it with a 20 minute Windsor Pilates dvd tonight. I hadn't done this one in 6 months and I usually have a really hard time with it in the beginning. Not this time! I wasn't out of breath or straining to do the exercises, it just felt like a really good stretch. This is the first work out I've done of something outside of Insanity and I can tell it's really improved my fitness level.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Jody, I did the regular Cardio Abs instead. Didn't have 30 minutes time to try the other ones.