Week 4 Weight In

Options
Well here it is one month into our little group. How is everyone doing?

I just weighed myself for week 4. After a little increase last week I'm down another 1.4lbs, 66 more to go. One day at a time.

bc575130ad.jpg

89537108.png

Replies

• Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good job on your loss @HeatherLee16 :smiley: I weighed in yesterday and was down 3.7lbs from last week, making a total loss of 13.8lbs :lol: I wanted to be down to 290lbs by my birthday which is Thursday and I am under that by .6lbs so I am happy!!
  • tanyamclattenburg
    tanyamclattenburg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal.
  • old_me
    old_me Posts: 69 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I've had a bad week of keeping track and little exercise except for walking the malls frantically hunting for the kids' school uniforms before summer's end. A crazy hectic week....but still not an excuse. I haven't even weighed myself this week and don't plan to after the week I've had :( ! I will start fresh NOW and weigh myself for week 5 :| !
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Very nice losses! I dropped 1.4 pounds as of Sunday. I used to drop 2 pounds a week, but I'm so close to my goal that it's going to start tapering off.
  • tanyamclattenburg
    tanyamclattenburg Posts: 51 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    old_me wrote: »
    I've had a bad week of keeping track and little exercise except for walking the malls frantically hunting for the kids' school uniforms before summer's end. A crazy hectic week....but still not an excuse. I haven't even weighed myself this week and don't plan to after the week I've had :( ! I will start fresh NOW and weigh myself for week 5 :| !

We've all been there. The important thing is going again. I always think of it as a yield sign instead of a stop sign. Sometimes we just get a week where we don't come first. Part of being a grown up.

89537108.png