Is It Just Me?

Options
KnitOrMiss
KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
Is it just me, or was it pretty much right after I bounced over here that the core crew went quiet? I'm started to feel like the odd person out who always needs a shower. :(

Replies

• maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Lol I was thinking the same thing. I doubt it's either of us though
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    I know, but that doesn't help the instinctive sting at first... LOL Because it seemed like when we got active on MO group, it was like "Abandon ship!" SIGH
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    So as a newbie here - how does this group work? Are there weekly or daily challenges? I'm ready to jump in!
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    That's kind of what I was hinting at. Our main fearless leaders had been leading ten day challenges, and August was a struggle for us all, between physical, mental, and emotional, and even financial struggles, so we had some not tightly reined in 7 day challenges.

Even though September starts tomorrow, I don't think anyone has gone in and set up a new any day challenge. If you're interesting in doing that, you might go back and read from June and July challenges to get the idea, then propose one. I'm kind of focused on simplifying in September.... I don't know what anyone else is doing.
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Ok - I read through some of the previous challenges and I think I have an idea of how they work. I will throw up something and we will just see where this goes. I won't be offended if someone else grabs the reins from me (being that I am new). I like the idea of a challenge to focus on.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Lets just jump in and do it. Am sure everyone will come back when they are ready.
  • Vixxie75
    Vixxie75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Set a challenge and I'll give it a go!