Spreadsheet Info

Options
Hello everyone…. Just wanted to touch base and explain a little about the spreadsheet we'll be using this time for our points. This maybe a little long, I’ll keep it as short as I can. Please post any questions you have on this thread so others can see – they may have the same question.

1) Please verify the column headers & the row before you start posting numbers or text. Make sure you are only posting in YOUR row.

2) Please do not change or post in the white columns labeled “Pounds Lost” and “% of Loss”. Those have formulas in them to figure the pounds lost and %.

3) The next 6 columns are for points – you can add all of your points for the last column labeled “Total Points Starting Week” or I can add them for you.

4) Starting week there will be two more columns – completely optional – to set a goal for the week and what you plan to do to help you reach this goal. The following weeks will have 3 columns – one to state what did or didn’t work for you and the other two are to set either another goal for the coming week or keep working on the original goal but maybe change what your plan is to help you reach that goal. I feel like this might help someone else see everyone’s goals and plans so they can get ideas for their own goals – instead of jumping from thread to thread.

Each week is set up the same as stated above. The spreadsheet is only set up for the next 4 weeks – I will add to this as we move along.

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Everyone that has responded with an email address with the exception of a few members that we know can't access the spreadsheet - you should have access now. I've sent invites off to everyone listed. My email address is crsh.into.me@gmail.com - if you don't see if in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder.
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Thank you!