Successes--Scale-related, NSVs, Life Stuff---Post 'em here!

Options
britzzie
britzzie Posts: 341 Member
I'm doing Insanity and I HATE burpees. During the 13th minute of pure cardio yesterday, I busted out 11 when I usually only do 9. The scale may not be moving (yet!), but I am fitter. That is a fact.

Replies

• kiwisc
    kiwisc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, you are stronger! Way to go, friend! (I also hate burpees :))
  • 2dayirunforme
    2dayirunforme Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    way to push thru :drinker:
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I just put on a dress that I haven't worn in 3 summers and it's actually a little roomy (in a good way)! That's the best feeling in the world! : )
  • britzzie
    Options
    That's a great feeling. Congrats!!
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Way to push thru! Can't wait to see your final results!
  • kiwisc
    kiwisc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    NSV: I fit back into a size 12 pencil skirt that a few months ago, I could barely pull up over my thighs!
  • britzzie
    Options
    NSV: I fit back into a size 12 pencil skirt that a few months ago, I could barely pull up over my thighs!

Amazing work girl!! Pencil skirts are hawt!!
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Got a text from someone I had not seen in many years - she had spotted me in a store and was not sure if it was me. After we confirmed the time /location and that it was me, her comment was "you must do Crossfit or something, you look like you've been chiseled from rock! "
    I thanked her for the lovely compliment and told her I was going to put that in my pocket and keep it close by. :wink:
  • RCottonRPh
    RCottonRPh Posts: 148
    Options
    I have went down 2 bra sizes (which is good because my breasts were uncomfortably large!)

I just had to order new size Medium lab coats for work because the larges were way too baggy.