• jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Goal 26 green days: 4 on 9/4
    Streak? 4
    Exercise goal 5 days:
    S-yes, M-yes, T-no, W-no, Th-yes,
    F-yes
    10 mile walk tomorrow. Good luck with your run tomorrow @bbinoa!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    9/3 - red
    9/4 -green
    3/25

@Laughter_Girl -I think what got to me about jury duty was that the case was stupid. I think the top charge on the indictment was to try to scare the guy into pleading out and I think that stinks. Also, good for you on running.

Tomorrow I am going hiking. A new trail and new mountain for me. Chimneytop. I can see it from my usual haunts, but I haven't been there before. Should be good for my soul and body.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Streak: 3/10
    Goal: 3/26
    Exercise: Just some light strength training.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins I can relate to dumb cases. I served on jury duty once for a guy that stole a lawnmower. The entire time I was thinking to myself "Really???". Ha, ha, ha. Well, enjoy your hike tomorrow. You've earned it.
    @jenthibert Have fun on that walk!
    @bbinoa Hoping you run like a creepy guy is chasing you and a cute guy is in front of you tomorrow! :)
    @k80flec A 25 day streak was extremely ambitious. I see you dropped it tremendously, and I don't blame you. Ha! You can certainly tackle the next 10 days. Go for it!
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA for too long.
    We went to Colorado and I never did get reined in until yesterday.

So may I join even if I am very very late? Please :o

My Goals:
    Goal = 23/27 (starting Sept 4th)
    How many streaks = 2
    Streak goal = 10

9/4 = Green <3
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    September 4 GREEN
    Count / Goal: 3/25
    Streak: 3 / 10
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Goal 26 green days: 5 on 9/5
    Streak? 5
    Exercise goal 5 days: met week 1 :)
    S-yes, M-yes, T-no, W-no, Th-yes,
    F-yes, S-yes!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    @Rebamae - I wondered what happened to you. Come on in. Glad to have you back. (scoots to make room)

9/5 - green
    4/25
    Streak :2

It would have been hard to miss on green today after climbing a 3100 Ft mountain. We climbed about 1500 feet from where we parked. My 9yo and his friend Alex were troopers. No one warned us that we'd have to use pre-placed ropes to make it to the top. My ears actually popped from the elevation change. My new profile picture is of the view from the top.
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Not really sure.... I did a 10.5 mile run/walk, plus lots of cleaning and laundry (up & down the stairs) and my activity tracker had me way over in calories burned, until MFP did this weird skip and wiped out a bunch of them and put me at this random lower number. Does anyone know if there's a limit to how many MFP will allow? It said I was red after that, but I'll keep it official per MFP 3/25

The slog (it felt it) was hard. More mental. Definitely makes me question my full marathon goal! I read an article this week about a man whose walking across the country with a goat to raise money/awareness for a cause. I keep reminding myself that if a goat can walk cross country, I can certainly do a marathon!

@Rebamae welcome back!!! Was just thinking of you the other day :)
  • jenthibert
    Options
    My new profile picture is of the view from the top.

Gorgeous @MelissaPhippsFeagins! I love hiking...
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Happy SPECTACULAR Sunday B)

@MelissaPhippsFeagins Where did you hike? And thanks so much for giving me room!!
    @bbinoa I hope those were happy thoughts!! It took me a while to admit that I had fallen as far as I did.

Goal = 23/27
    Green = 2*
    Red = 0
    Streak =2
    Streak goal = 10

It is sooo good to see everyone striving for the greens!! o:)
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    @Rebamae - welcome back!
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins - holy cow! nice mountain climbing!
    @bbinoa - nice work pushing though your mental block
    @Laughter_Girl - I've not been okay. But I'm getting back...much brutal work stuff.
    @jenthibert - You are kicking it into active overdrive!

9/4- red
    9/5 - red (but much closer to Chevy)
    3/5
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Green
    Total 4/25

@MelissaPhippsFeagins beautiful pic from your hike! Looks amazing
    .@R_Queenie so sorry to hear about work not playing nice! Hope things settle down soon.
    @Rebamae only thinking the best! Mostly just missing your updates.
  • jenthibert
    Options
    Goal 26 green days: 6 on 9/6
    Streak? 6
    Exercise goal 5 days: met week 1
    Week 2: S-yes

Have been maintaining for a few weeks now with no real issues but was pretty excited to slip into a smaller pant size today! Must be toning up. I haven't been this size since college probably.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    9.5 & 9-6
    Green: Yes & Yes
    Streak: 5/10
    Goal: 5/26
    Exercise: Yesterday I enjoyed a 4 mile stroll with a friend, and today I did a run/walk combo for over 11 miles. It was brutal. Those last 2 miles I know I did more walking than running. I went a different route today, and I believe it was more hilly. I was glad I survived it. Ha!

@Rebamae Glad you're back! Hope the trip was wonderful.
    @jenthibert Congrats on meeting your 5 day exercise goal!!
    @bbinoa I'm not sure if MFP has a limit on calories burned or not. After 10.5 miles, I'm pretty certain you were not in the red. When I was out today, I was strongly questioning my half marathon. I can't imagine a full marathon, but I know you can do it. Keep at it, and it's bound to get easier.
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins That view is amazing!! Your hike was pretty remarkable to me too. I've never hiked. I wonder if I could???
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

exercise.png

5: ✔️ , 6: ✔️ ,
    Streak - 2:10
    Cycle miles - 25:57/100

@Laughter_Girl - I thought I had reason to be optimistic. I'm playing with my maintenance calories as I reverse diet - and had a blow out day!! I'm sure you'd enjoy hiking too.
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins - mountains are so good for the soul. Well done to you and your family - 9 year olds can 'pull' you onward and upwards. The image is fab.
    @bbinoa - weird tracker issue. MFP always 'trims' my tracked calories, but never wipes loads out.
    @Rebamae - welcome back
    @jenthibert - fab NSV
  • Rebamae
    Options
    Happy MAGNIFICENT Monday B)
    And Happy Labor Day!

Thank you for the warm welcome backs!!

Well I blew it last night. I should have gone to bed when hubby did but instead I started grazing :s

Goal = 23/27
    Today: 2/27
    Green = 2
    Red = 1*
    Streak =0
    Streak goal = 10

See you all tomorrow!!

• jenthibert
    Options
    Goal 26 green days: 6 on 9/6
    Streak? 0
    Exercise goal 5 days: met week 1
    Week 2: S-yes, M- yes

About halfway through the family gathering this afternoon I realized it was going to be red.... It was a great day though!

Hope everyone enjoyed today!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    Red?
    Total 4/25

Happy Labor Day all! Decided I needed a break from stuff today. Took the activity tracker off, made an awesome lasagna dinner, had the bread and some wine. No working out and I'm not logging much either (ooh rebel!) Lol! Have been feeling very burnt out lately and think I need a little mental break.

Hope you all had a magnificent Monday! :)
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    Green: No
    Streak: 0/10 - Starting again tomorrow.
    Goal: 5/26
    Exercise: Nothing. I rested. Those 11 miles took me out the game. Plus, it took eating all day to actually feel full. I believe I was still hungry from yesterday. I definitely made up for it today. :)

Hope everyone had a fabulous Monday!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    9/6 - greeen
    9/7 - Chevy green
    6/25

@Laughter_Girl I am sure you could hike. You can run. I would start with an easy trail with not much elevation change. I was hiking with Boy Scouts working on a hiking merit badge on Saturday. There ended up being 59 people in the group.