Completion Check In 100DaysTilSummerChallenge

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Quickly creating a topic for you to overall share your experience thru this challenge...Did it help you? What could you do differently? What's next....and also your update on weight, inches, pictures if you like to share...Also I will be creating a collage....so inbox me if you don't mind sharing...I will post them all together to encourage other people..that's the goal right while transforming.. So proud of you guys..Thanks again..stay tune for operation 6month countdown for sexy bride, sexy wife, girlfriend, self, total hot body, what ever you want to call it... I will keep you all update to date when that will start...Next for me is to complete P90x then off to JMBR, and clean clean eating...One day at a time..LOVE YOU GUYS

Replies

• MsSassy45
    MsSassy45 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed this challenge! Most days I was on point but when I fell I dusted myself off and got it in gear. I'm happy with my results it could've been better but overall I feel good and I'm loving me again so that's what matters..life changes brought on life challenges so I'm getting my life back and loving it!! Thanks all for love and support it means a lot and definitely needed..each one teach one..I'm staying on it but enjoying life..ill continue monthly weigh in's to stay focused although my # went up a lil this month my inches are moving so I'm happy! Lets continue to strive for our goals we are well on our way..one thing I can say I'm not where I used to be 240-193!!!!! Ill get there goal 185!! :)#teamleading by example @sexycook :)
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Well this day has finally come, the first day of Summer!!! To sum up my progress I have not been on the scale as I am in Alaska and I want to get on my scale when I return home. I have have lost inches and have been yoyoing on the scale these past 90 days. What I said yesterday is that I'm walking away with lessons. I've learned that this is not a race and that slow and steady will help you reach your goal. I am more aware of my going out to eating and the direct connection to sodium intake. I enjoyed the challenge. My next focus is continuing with weight & strength training and eating clean. Thanks SexyCook/ Hollywood for your encouragement and push. Keep Pushing Sweetheart.....Luv You!!!!
  • Mrsburris40
    Mrsburris40 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey sis I a soooo greatful to have you and this great challange.. I am as you know a figure and bikini competitor and i have been on break for 2 months now however this challange has kept my from going to far the left stage day I was 119lbs and on break today I am 130 but I love the way that I look 119lbs is WAY TO SMALL for me that is ONLY for the stage and I am way to OLD for 119lbs.. Most people gain 25 to 50lbs after a show but thanks to my lil sis Sexy 100 days to summer challange I said in line.. Thanks and BIG HUGS AND KISSES to you sis!!!!!!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge! I appreciate all that you and the other sistas have done to motivate and keep us inspired over the course of the challenge as well as on our individual journeys! I'm truly grateful:) I've lost 13lbs and I honestly don't know how many inches but I can comfortably fit into size 14's now. I can run again (not a great distance) but it's a start. I plan to hit the track this summer, continue lifting, and eating sensibly... hopefully I can get the tan I've been craving, this summer. Other than that, I wish all of you the best on you journeys and that you stay strong in spite of life's circumstances:)
    Here are my results:
    SW 234 CW 221 GW to be determined

adc334b2-007e-4b4d-9679-70035fdecba3.jpg
    d9e7071d-a37f-456d-9ec6-3635c180aa88.jpg
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    I'm so sorry my good people. I'm a lil crunch for time and have better pics that show my results. I promise when I get back from vacation I will have a more thorough update. Congrats to everyone for making it to the end! You are awesome!!!

PhotoGrid_1371861990502_zpsa2fc088e.png
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Aww shoot! Can someone help me? lol How can I make the image smaller?
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My pics are coming soon
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Aww shoot! Can someone help me? lol How can I make the image smaller?

Adjust the width to 608, that should help:)