New to group! :)

Options
Just want to say hello to everyone.... So, i am not new to mfp, but i am starting over. I have been vegan for over one year and a half now and i love living cruelty free. I have 3 dogs and two bunnies. I want to lose this weight so i can start building some muscle. Looking forward to any advise you all can share. Feel free to friend me as well. Happy to meet everyone. :)

Replies

• shakirahfitnessfrk
    Options
    Hello !!
  • MariaLum1
    MariaLum1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I just joined FitPal and found this group. Vegan bodybuilding for just a few months. Much to learn.
  • mirandalynn78
    mirandalynn78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a vegan who follows a holistic life as much as possible. I keep my fitness balanced with running, circuit training, yoga and constantly trying to find ways to relax. I'm already thin but am looking to stay nutritionally well and improve on the quality of my life. Looking forward to learning and being inspired!
  • shakirahfitnessfrk
    shakirahfitnessfrk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello !! Welcome to the group ... What are you staples if I may ask ??
  • shakirahfitnessfrk
    shakirahfitnessfrk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies !! Wow so many interesting introductions ? How are your journeys going ? I have been vegan nearly 4 years. I love the vegan lifestyle !!
  • kimberlynelson10
    kimberlynelson10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I transitioned to a vegan lifestyle in February. So far, I feel amazing but i am not loosing weight which is a little frustrating. I am hoping to find some vegan friends online because I live in a rural part of Minnesota and I am literally the only vegan in town. It makes me feel a bit isolated.
  • Shump76
    Shump76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just getting back on both the vegan and fitness wagons after a rough winter. Trying to lose fat and build muscle.