Random Challenges

Options
ChangeIsADecision
ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
Hey everyone... I like to do different challenges for exercise. So I thought I would share this FREE Belly Fat Blast Challenge from Chris Freytag. She has great quick workouts posted on her Facebook page for those short on time.

Here's the link gethealthyu.com/28-day-belly-fat-blast-challenge/ If you'd like to join and add this to your exercise routine.

Replies

• Rachface13
    Rachface13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Love this! Definitely going to add it to my weekly challenge. Thank!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Here's another challenge: Natalie Jill's 7 Day BUTT LIFT challenge. (it's a long page so keep scrolling) nataliejillfitness.com/take-the-7-day-butt-lift-challenge/

I love Natalie's tip too:
    Tip #3 – Create Vision Board

You might think like it sounds like a silly school project, but I’m not kidding, it works! It’s exactly what I did! If you have a hard time remembering when you actually felt really good about yourself or believing that you can actually do it or envision it, how it is going to happen? Get a magazine and pick out some things that are interesting to you (maybe a cute outfit, a pair of shoes, or the home of your dreams) and put it on a vision board! Putting these visions on a board that you will see on a daily basis will help keep you in the mindset of what you’re moving towards.