Cutting weight/ Improving imbalnces

Hey guys, I'm currently about 182 pounds, 27 years old, ecto-mesomorph, guessing about 13-15 percent body fat. My goal is to drop to about 170 by dec 1 to alleviate any unwanted belly fat, while maintaining strength (as much as possible) and aesthetics in major muscle groups,and then start bulking up. My biggest problem, as I'm sure many have, is in the past, I had done too many improper pushing movements (presses) and now my shoulders, predominantly my left is far too much to the front of my body, and anterior delts are constantly trying to take over upper body movements when I start to fatigue, and I am losing key muscle contractions in chest, back, bi's and tri's, not to mention the lack of flexibility in shoulders, basically affecting all my lifts. I have taken out essentially all presses except for incline barbell presses for the time being until corrected, use a lot more cables and modified flyes to take emphasis off shoulders, and do rotator warm ups daily, along with an extra pull day in my split. Any suggestions to help with getting me to look and feel the way I optimally want is greatly appreciated.

Thanks