Where you started, where you are now, and where you would like to be

Options
minties82
minties82 Posts: 907 Member
I know it's not a perfectly accurate visual indicator, and how you feel is a much more reliable way to see how you have changed. And sometimes it's nice to show people without having to email them pictures of you in your underwear.

http://bodyvisualizer.com/

Sometimes it helps me to see that I have actually changed. It doesn't account for saggy tummies which sucks, which I had badly and still have, or bone structure etc but cool to play with anyway!

My start and current(115kg-76kg):

body%20change%20124cm%20waist%20to%2087cm%20waist_zpshl5juyyn.png

My MFP official goal(60kg):

60kg%20MFP%20goal_zpsvpgxeamk.png

Where I'd probably actually like to be eventually (52kg):

52kg_zpsggshs1jp.png

Bonus fun, the bottom end of a healthy BMI for me (41kg), which would give me a waist a couple of inches bigger than my 2 year 9 month old daughter:

41kg_zpshyp7h3k7.png

Replies

• gsp90x
    gsp90x Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    ha! that looks like so much fun! I'll have to try it!
  • minties82
    Options
    Make sure to share the pics, it's heaps of fun :-)
  • KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Those things are cool but never work or good for me!

I am way heavier than the chart says I should be but I'm athletic so I just don't care. I don't need no insurance chart body shaming me !

My gf has lots of pics of me...

• minties82
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Er, ok. I have no idea about insurance charts, health insurance isn't really a kiwi thing. I just thought it was a bit of fun. There are no charts on the website and I don't give a rats *kitten* about BMI, hence my goal being well into overweight for me :-). I wasn't attempting to shame anybody and that is nice that your girlfriend takes a lot of pictures of you. I think it's interesting to see where I might be at certain weights is all.

This one does have a slider for exercise, at least.
  • NewSue52
    NewSue52 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I liked it. It was fairly accurate in what I currently look like and gives me hope for the future. Thanks
  • MissMaggieElizabeth
    MissMaggieElizabeth Posts: 71 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I used paint and put my start now and goal. Adding I am 5' 5" I think this would make a difference in appearance.
    This was fun to do. Thanks for the link.

And congratulations to you. You have really lost a lot of inches and pounds.

x9r8cdjbdxjo.jpg
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    7tj3ms1ff0t4.jpg

Start: 306 (but this doesn't even go up that high and neither do any of the measurements)
    CW: 190 (not too far off, although I'm wider in the shoulder)
    GW: 106

Granted, this is taking my boobs and my boobs aren't going anywhere. When I weighed 100lbs, I wore a 32D, so the boobs will stay for the most part. I doubt I'll get this small, especially without a tummy tuck, but I can work towards it!
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    The top weight is 275. I started at 341.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    pp8p9vxzsxus.jpg
    My start at 165, current at 142 and goal at 126.

Pretty fun tool to play around with.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Roswell aliens on a diet!

That was a cool tool, thanks. Even my goal weight of 145lbs which is at the top end of BMI I still look less than "western ideal", but would be pretty thrilled to get there - about 40 lbs to go. I've lost about 33/34 lbs already.

Sorry I can't post my pictures, just don't want to do it on my work computer...
  • fatchimom
    fatchimom Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow! That was cool!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I hate things like this that I can't even hit the top weight for my starting. Since I don't have a bunch of photos from then, it would have been nice, but like others said, 275 is the top weight in pounds, and many of us started at over 300. Sadly, all this did really was depress me some to see my "current".... Bah humbug.
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    r9nmtyblj2qf.jpg

Interesting how exercise lifts everything.