What's your favorite exercise go to?

Options
suej234
suej234 Posts: 18 Member
This group has been kind of quiet. Let's get chatting so we can be of support and provide new motivation!

What is everyone's favorite exercise go to? I LOVE hiking but the AZ heat is a little much this time of year. And I'm about 30 minutes from any hiking trails. So I've been hitting the gym regularly and will start walking my dogs on the weekend.

What form of exercise do you enjoy?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I love to walk I use a treadmill and I go to our park and walk the path. I also love Richard Simmons even though my daughter cringes when I get one of his DVD's. LOL
  • CatAlii
    CatAlii Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I prefer to be outside, walking or hiking. Love to take the dogs with me or to listen to a podcast. I also really like Just Dance and one of the MMA workouts on the Xbox One.

I read a study recently where they found that the healthiest people live in communities when physical activity is part of their daily lives, they don't participate in structured exercise but rather get it during their day to day lives whether it's gardening, walking, living in vertical homes, etc. I love that!
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I do general dancing I made up my own routine and I put on some good upbeat music shake all my rolls and just go to town I do 10 minutes of this everyday I will change it soon to 15,I also walk at times,I clean.Right now I am working on trouble spots that do not want to move.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Walking outside, so happy the weather is starting to change. Love the cool nights.
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I love squats! But, walking outside is definitely great. I'm missing summer evenings already..
    And dancing while I'm cooking or cleaning! ha!