Three trips to the gym and a walk.
Log everything everyday.
Back to the hope chest.

Have a great week everyone!

Replies

• violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the thread this week.

My goals....bring up my motivation. Slowly leaving me.

1. Walk on my lunchtime, when not raining.
    2. Walk with my family in the evenings 3 times this week.
    3. Bring up my water drinking, slowly it has been getting less and less.
    4. No Grazing on Craft Service, already slightly failed at that one, today they had fresh made BBQ chips that are always lovely, and thus I had some, and a small bit of pizza.
    5. Don't go overboard on my Birthday for food "treats".

Happy logging everyone.

• LaineyLouScrap
    LaineyLouScrap Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    violet456 wrote: »
    Thanks for starting the thread this week.

My goals....bring up my motivation. Slowly leaving me.

1. Walk on my lunchtime, when not raining.
    2. Walk with my family in the evenings 3 times this week.
    3. Bring up my water drinking, slowly it has been getting less and less.
    4. No Grazing on Craft Service, already slightly failed at that one, today they had fresh made BBQ chips that are always lovely, and thus I had some, and a small bit of pizza.
    5. Don't go overboard on my Birthday for food "treats".

Happy logging everyone.

Happy birthday
  • LaineyLouScrap
    Options
    New here. So, I drink A LOTS of water. I read online you can drink too much. I drink it all day long. I don't think it's a problem... but it's got me thinking. I have 220 lbs to lose. I have shrunk my stomach in the last 4 days. THAT part is ivee, thank goodness.
    what are you fave snacks? ?
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    It took me a bit but I'm making small steps. yesterday while out shopping I passed up all the desserts and I even passed up on the pumpkin reese cups, these are my weakness. I also added in more fruit and veggies to my meals. my goal for the day to to walk at least 30 mins. small steps to help me.
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good morning, thank kaihunter for opening the thread this week, i popped in yesterday but didnt get time to post.

@violet456 happy birthday this week!!! Dont forget to enjoy your birthday they only happen once a year! Plan ahead so you dont feel like your cutting yourself off

@LaineyLouScrap welcome to the group! There is so much out there about the right amount of water it can be overwhelming, i think in the end you have to find what works best for you

@Skittles2183 great job! The small steps add up

My goals this week is to keep up with myself

1) eat supper later to avoid the late night munchies
    2)eat vegetables or meat when i cant avoid number 1
    3) drink water
    4) plan my budget menu and grocery shopping for next week
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    @violet456 happy birthday!
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    @Skittles2183 you're doing great!
  • jltheis7
    jltheis7 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @violet456 Happy Birthday!

Skittle is back! I'm stealing your goal too.

I have not been walking enough nor getting to Curves so I am concentrating on just increasing my physical activity. My goal is either 30 minute walk or Curves daily. Starting tomorrow.
  • LaineyLouScrap
    Options
    Hi all!! So, FINALLY went to grocery store. I'm almost excited to have some good options, instead of being hungry. My dinner was not healthy but I am still under calorie intake today. Yay!! Our washer is on the fritz so we had to do laundromat. ..OMG.... yuckkkkk. It was easier to deal that with knowing I was sweating it out. LOL!! It's almost hump day.... make it a good one#! :smiley:
  • violet456
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. Tomorrow is the official date when I enter a new demographic....over 35 lol.

Yesterday I went for a slightly shorter lunchtime walk, in hopes of getting out again last night with the family, but we didn't get out again :( Maybe tonight.
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Although I have been logging my food the past couple weeks, I haven't been looking at the posts. I'll have to make it a point to do that more as I get lots of good ideas from you folks. My calories have been over my goal lately. At first, I thought to myself "What's an extra 50 calories?" But then that turned into 100, then 150, etc. So my goal for this week is stay under my calorie goal.
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Shballa they sure do add up fast!

I have been feeling really crappy the past few weeks and went to my doctor, she kinda scared me she sent me for blood work and made me go to this place that was open so she can have the result tomorrow morning! Geeze doc now i spend the night wondering what the hell she felt...

But i am an optimistic person so im working on pretending its nothing and that its all good!
    17761776 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Probably wanted before the weekend. If she felt something you would be getting ultrasound.. Gayle Minneapolis
  • HLaR79
    Options
    Its not like that here, even an urgent disgnostic test doesnt happen for months sometimes!

The blood work didnt show much,which at least eliminate some conditions

So on too waiting again, good old health system!

• violet456
    Options
    HLa Well it's good it wasn't urgent action results and crucial, but not good that you don't know why you're not doing well.