Day 1

Options
jafy1990
jafy1990 Posts: 128 Member
Hey everyone it is day 1 of the 21 day fix.
if you are following the 21 day fix workout plan todays work out is
total body.

How it going for everyone?

Replies

• Abowman806
    Abowman806 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! Today was day one for me too!

I haven't had a real work out since May 2013 (i had 2 babies back to back). Today doing total body cardio was awesome! It was 7 hours ago and my body is still achy. I missed this pain haha
  • ATLsMommy76
    ATLsMommy76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Today was day one for me as well. Total body cardio kicked my butt. My legs were a little shaky a few hours later while walking down the stairs. It felt good though!! I'm in a little pain.
  • jafy1990
    Options
    Have you guys done the 21 day fix before. this is my second time, but god my legs still kill me.

Cardio day kills me the most tho lol
  • kbgiggle
    kbgiggle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi little late yesterday was day 1 for me too....exercises were harder then I thought haha on me. I tried not to modify but I had to after a little.
  • ATLsMommy76
    ATLsMommy76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    jafy1990 wrote: »
    Have you guys done the 21 day fix before. this is my second time, but god my legs still kill me.

Cardio day kills me the most tho lol

I haven't done it yet. How did your first 21 days work out for you? Did you get any results? Cardio day was yesterday for me and I am in so much pain today!
  • Abowman806
    Abowman806 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is my first time! My body is killing me from yesterday. I legitimately am having the hardest time walking up & down stairs and sitting down. Wahh haha. Just goes to show you how lazy I've been! Upper body was pretty rough, too. Planking is no joke.
  • kbgiggle
    kbgiggle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    oh those planks Kill me lol. liked the arms the lower body I did last week when I got my package and I was sore for 3 days at least.... it was tough on me I pray tomorrow isn't as bad...I like to feel a little sore but this was hurting to walk forget trying to sit. So excited for something to push me on to lose more.
  • jafy1990
    Options
    The first time i did this i lost 4 inches and 6 lbs
  • msnuge
    msnuge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The first day workout was much harder than I anticipated! (And it was frustrating because a few years ago, it still would have been a good work out, but I could have done the whole thing.) The modifier is my best friend! My legs have been killing me for two days... Day 2 was good today! I'm worried about the lower fix tomorrow...