Insanity

Options
2»

Replies

• spenrey
    spenrey Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just started Max 30. Did classic at the start of last year and got near my ideal weight. Was really happy with results. Started Max 30 and did not pass month 2, fell off the wagon. Getting back in now. This is day 3 of week 1.
  • TaraTall
    TaraTall Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello BB-ers. I am on W2D3 of Insanity. No real visual results yet but certainly feel more able (ish) to keep up during the warm up lol.
  • JTanker66
    JTanker66 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to get back to it next week. I have fallen off the wagon but will get back to it.
  • Rathgar77
    Rathgar77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did you get back on the program?
  • JTanker66
    JTanker66 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have done it off and on for several years. This is the first time I'm making a full out commitment to it.
  • clarkjf15
    clarkjf15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    would be interested in folks that have done Asylum series 1 and 2 and Max 30 ? Thoughts on how they compare to the original Insanity regarding intensity and overall fitness, strength, balance, athletic development ? I am over 55 but have stayed in decent shape and handled the P90X series (1,2,3) and Insanity fairly well.
  • suppajess77
    suppajess77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Five weeks in on insanity. Gotta admit, I have to modify the crap out of it... And press that pause button to catch my breath. But I'm an extremely over weight person... So the fact that I'm even trying to Insanity is insane lol. And don't completely follow the calendar due to a crazy work schedule. But I'm down 20.5 lbs in those 5 weeks and I'm feeling better and more confident.

SW- 301.1
    CW- 280.6
    GW- 145
  • jdwils14
    jdwils14 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Just took the fit test for week one. Have yet to make it out of week 4 (been two years), and have yet to make it off of the 200 hump (seriously, i have not lost or gained). Could use some Insanity friends to keep me on track.

Friend me!
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I just started a round - day 3 is today! I did a round a coupe years ago and did ok. But my nutrition is much better now (after doing the 21df a few times) so I am hoping to have some great results!
  • dazcoates72
    dazcoates72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Been doing it for just over a year, changing it up with the original, T25 and Max30. A change is better than a rest. :-)