Day 3

Options
jafy1990
jafy1990 Posts: 128 Member
how is day 3 going? what work are you doing today?

how are the workout treating you.

Replies

• kbgiggle
    kbgiggle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi today was good did my work out early Lower body I did make a last minute hair appointment and ate dinner pretty late boo but hopefully it doesn't hurt me too much I still ate what I should I did mostly modify the workout since last I did it I couldn't walk for a few days so I was a little afraid of that again.
  • Abowman806
    Abowman806 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had to do the modified work out as well. I'm glad to know I wasnt the only one out of commission after the 1st 2 videos lol. I could hardly walk up and down the stairs or sit down without being in so much pain. Today is much easier though!
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I sweat SOOO MUCH yesterday!! Holy cow! That's those large muscle groups for you though! Looking forward to Pilates today. I'm also disappointed to see I gained two pounds, but that comes with starting any new program!
  • Renzi27
    Renzi27 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lower body just kills me! But I survived so YAY me! I am also looking forward to Pilates today - got up early to bust it out but ended up falling back asleep on the couch..LOL! So I'll do it after work later. Otherwise the day was a success. :)
  • Abowman806
    Abowman806 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Pilates had A LOT of planking. My very least favorite lol