Thursday September 17, 2015

maureli
maureli Posts: 722 Member
tumblr_mi4z71zMDC1s4g9oio1_250.png

Replies

• maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Good morning! Last day of the work week for me today. My plan today is to go for a run after work, 5K maybe. Hopefully I'll be posting that later! Everyone at work always orders out today....at least in the past they have. So, I need to just eat my grilled chicken salad and rice pudding...and no Chinese food!

Sherry - I sure hope that you make it to the doctor today, and if not hopefully those extra vitamins will help.

Val - I do like the Subaru outback as well (not that I've ever even been in one! lol) but I like the looks of them. But I totally get that you need a van. I'm pulling for the Odyssey!! Hope you had a great run last night!

April So glad that you have had a good week so far. Getting those first days in good like that can make the rest of the week seem easier.

Marla - yay on the internet! Sounds like its all getting done :)

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    I see we have two threads started today but this is the only one with an actual comment added, so I'll continue this one.

Sorry I've been MIA all week. Still trying to get my act together, and am too emotionally exhausted to be super coherent. My mind is racing again today so just wanted to stop in & say hi and that I hope everybody is doing well.

p.s. I love my Subaru.
  • valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Laura - is it the changes in your medication? Has that helped at all?

Maureen - Good luck with that! I always have problems when people order out...greasy food is my kryptonite!

Had a good time with my trainer yesterday. I also felt encouraged, just having someone else tell me that we'll have bad weeks and not to get discouraged. She kicked my butt...but we did some things I hadn't done since we first started, and it was awesome to see how this time I could actually do them whereas before I couldn't.

Did not get the run in last night. I have a 6 mile run tomorrow, and I'm hoping to make it into the Y this morning to ride the stationary bike. I have almost caught up on all my chores and responsitibilities. After such a crazy week, everything kind of fell to the wayside. So I've spent the past few days trying to get the house back in order, get my PTO stuff done and my church stuff done. I had a district PTO luncheon yesterday. The lunch was a light sand which and some pasta salad, with a brownie. I was relieved as it was a reasonable lunch. I also had our bible study last night. I did really well all day until the cake. It was a gender reveal (my good friend is having a girl!) and it was delicious! I definitely indulged a bit much on that one. But overall my calories were in range so I won't get too worked up about it.

Today I need to print some things off for church, get food at Costco, and I want to make it in to the Y. This afternoon I'm hoping to finally have some downtime before the craziness of this weekend. Friends coming over tomorrow night, a vowel renewal I'm helping out with on Saturday and Sunday is always crazy. But then things should finally calm down! And next weekend I head off with the ladies from my church to San Diego!

Have a great Thursday everyone!
  • Aprilfoolbride
    Aprilfoolbride Posts: 552 Member
    I just got a Subaru Forester. Love it also.

Rest day today, evidently I needed 9 hours of sleep.
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Walked all the way downtown to the central market area to get the last of stuff for lil girls school stuff...only to arrive at school and be handed a list of stuff to get. Lol. Only got about 12000 steps today, so will have to take a good walk this weekend. Tomorrow no school and tons of shopping, laundry, and prep work for next week (first full schedule days, which means two meals for lil girl per day, plus nap time bedding, plus running around for school pickup, tutor drop off, kinder pickup, tutor pick up!) The good news is that so far my kids have been much nicer since school started, especially son who tackles his homework, journaling, and reading everyday with no fuss. Pretty tired by it all and looking forward to getting into a good predictable routine.