Any BFL'ers still out there?

Options
I have gone through a couple months of the program twice...once in my early 20's, once in my mid 20's. It is one of the only programs I ever really saw results with, and my dad (who has had many health issues in the past 15 years) swears by it. Following the program was a big part of helping him hold off on dialysis for MUCH longer than the average person can go.

I just turned 30 in July, and was at the heaviest I have ever been at the beginning of the year. Dad (yes, the health nut!) had a heart attack in February that was attributed to perhaps unknown family history. That scared me enough to start making some changes. Throughout the year I've done much better with cleaning up my eating and being more active, but have really only lost about 10 pounds since the end of February. A friend and I started our first week of BFL Monday, and I am committed to sticking with it for LIFE this time. So far, so good. I feel more motivated than I have ever been to keep with it.

Would love to hear from other folks still utilizing the program, especially the ladies! I think it is one of the most effective out there.

Have a great Thursday!

Replies

• DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    yes there are a few BFLers here. I think we agree on the success and simplicity of the program. I have been doing for 10 years now and it keeps working for me.. Good Luck
  • DJones1220
    DJones1220 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have done BFL in the past in my 30's and have just started again, after trying the no carb and just exercising I always come back to BFL as it works and is much more balanced and fair with the free day to get that urge out of your system. I recently started again after seeing a friend of mine (female) this past weekend and she has lost 50lbs on BFL. She was my encouragement. Best of luck to you!