Anyone following the Body for Life program?

Options
Would love to hear from any of you ladies following the BFL program. I have done it for a couple months twice before, and just started a new "challenge" with one of my girlfriends this Monday. We are loving it so far! It is one of the only programs that has really worked for me before.

Replies

• LisaAnn642015
    LisaAnn642015 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I tried to follow the program years ago but couldn't work out first thing when I got up would end up nauseous the rest of the day. I talked to my Dr about it and he said bc of high acid content in my body that was causing my reaction so I would do the weight lifting but my cardio later in the day unfortunately bc I couldn't follow program exactly I really didn't see much of the results I was hoping for...But congrats on your success and thats Great you have a friend joining you in this program :)
  • LeanJL
    LeanJL Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    JLO1985SC wrote: »
    Would love to hear from any of you ladies following the BFL program. I have done it for a couple months twice before, and just started a new "challenge" with one of my girlfriends this Monday. We are loving it so far! It is one of the only programs that has really worked for me before.

It works well if you follow it, Do you have the Book?
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I did it about 10 years ago with amazing results! I was thinking about doing it again, but loaned the book to my son (who, of course, has no clue where it went). Having the book is very helpful.
  • LeanJL
    LeanJL Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    I did it about 10 years ago with amazing results! I was thinking about doing it again, but loaned the book to my son (who, of course, has no clue where it went). Having the book is very helpful.

You can go online and print it out for free :)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »

You can go online and print it out for free :)

Awesome! Thank you!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,985 Member
    Options
    I started my weight-training journey, five years ago, with BFL.

I quickly moved away from the machines (which most of BFL is) and onto free weights, with the assistance of NROL4W. I followed that up with many other books in the NROL series.

The authors of NROL4W just came out (today) with "Strong".

I am pretty excited to try the new workouts!