Life's Little Moments

Options
Everyday we go about our life's and miss HUGE opportunities to make us smile. Look at everything around you with new eyes and see life in a new way. Instead of saying "oh geeze here comes another rain storm" say "wow look at those beautiful clouds, the rain they bring with help nourish the earth and bring flowers and sunshine later to help it grow." Don't be grumpy all day and don't take things out on other people - they didn't make you feel bad, only you made yourself feel bad - make yourself happy instead but seeing things in a new light!

Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself! If you feel like you shouldn't do something - DONT! I hae a huge problem with this myself and I am learning to say no more. Being nice has it's ups, but also downs when people try to take advantage of me. SO post here a small accomplishment in life.

In my belief, deiting starts with attitude, so lets change our attitudes, and become more happy and grateful for the things and people around us!

Replies

• SwissMatterhorn
    SwissMatterhorn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Slow start today, I'm still in bed, enjoying having my cat on top of me and purring loudly as I pat her. I find pets are a wonderful way to de-stress and enjoy the moment
  • BabyUnicorn3
    BabyUnicorn3 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Slow start today, I'm still in bed, enjoying having my cat on top of me and purring loudly as I pat her. I find pets are a wonderful way to de-stress and enjoy the moment

AWE! I miss my dog :neutral: I will have a pet again one day! I miss loving on my animals! <3
  • SwissMatterhorn
    SwissMatterhorn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Approximate translation from a song from Benabar (French singer): Happiness does not come in ingots but in small change.
    Original version: Le bonheur ça se trouve pas en lingot, - Mais en p'tite monnaie!
    Have a great day everyone ;)
  • BabyUnicorn3
    Options
    Awe thank you! YOu have a wonderful day as well. :smile:
  • BabyUnicorn3
    edited November 2015
    Options
    So, I broke up with my boyfriend.. It was hard, because he is a great guy, ut I found myself compromising myself to be with him. We are still friends bc he understands what I've gone through and he is so nice to continue to be there for me. It's just hard not having him around all the time, but it's better than getting upset over stupid little things and making my mind go crazy, at least I'll have more time to focus on myself... YAY!

So, I've decided to get my spiritual journey back on track better and stop worrying about him, and being there for him and being there for myself. It was a hard break up, knowing he did nothing wrong, but I have come to realize it's not about a relationship with another person that defines us, its the relationship within ourselves and how we truly love ourselves that's when we can truly love others!

I am so blessed to have the courage and strength to get through all this.