Day Five (week one)

AradiaStone
AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
Another off day for me in which I will try and get a walk in :) How about everyone else today?

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Would LOVE to get some JM in today... however my house is so chaotic on Saturdays it's not even funny. I really need a gym membership.
  • ModelMomMD
    ModelMomMD Posts: 14 Member
    Yep, I took today off as well! I was sore today and I remember reading in one of JM's books that when your body is sore or achy, that should be when you listen to it and rest. So, I'm resting, but my food choices were very BAD today. We took our son to see Monster's University and I ate popcorn along with a mini pizza, a ice cream, soda, etc. I think I can have ONE of those days sometimes? But its back to work tomorrow!
  • startingtoday94
    startingtoday94 Posts: 21 Member
    Took a day off yesterday because I had work and a family dinner so I was out the entire day ... planning to do the 30 day shred again today as soon as my late lunch settles lol :)
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Yep, I took today off as well! I was sore today and I remember reading in one of JM's books that when your body is sore or achy, that should be when you listen to it and rest. So, I'm resting, but my food choices were very BAD today. We took our son to see Monster's University and I ate popcorn along with a mini pizza, a ice cream, soda, etc. I think I can have ONE of those days sometimes? But its back to work tomorrow!

Good for you fo giving yourself a treat! Don't stress out about it. Your working your butt off and one treat day wont set you back.Keep Pushing through :)