LCHF Pumpkin Spice Steamer!

Options
2»

Replies

• sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Tzao makes Pumpkin Spice tea bags. I have been steeping a couple of tea bags in warmed Califia Farms Almond Coconut blend milk and adding a touch of sweetner.

It is so tasty and only 1 carb for each serving of milk. Comfort food!

O.O You can steep teabags in milk??? Oh boy the world is opening up to my eyes. What stores have you seen the pumpkin spice tea bags at?
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Tzao makes Pumpkin Spice tea bags. I have been steeping a couple of tea bags in warmed Califia Farms Almond Coconut blend milk and adding a touch of sweetner.

O.O You can steep teabags in milk??? Oh boy the world is opening up to my eyes. What stores have you seen the pumpkin spice tea bags at?

http://www.thekitchn.com/personal-twists-how-to-make-fl-115025

How to flavor your milks... (Thanks, Steph!)

Oh, and I've seen those Bigelow brand at Walmart, even, but they aren't very good. I hope someone knows a better brand.

Chabela53 wrote: »
    Educate me please...what is BPC?

Bullet Proof Coffee. Also called fatty coffee. Original recipe is special coffee (mold free or something), MCT oil, and grassfed butter.

Can do any variation of coconut oil, creams, milks, etc.

Basically amped up coffee for energy, fat fasting, meal replacement, or fat boost. Lots of references here.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »

http://www.thekitchn.com/personal-twists-how-to-make-fl-115025

How to flavor your milks... (Thanks, Steph!)

Oh, and I've seen those Bigelow brand at Walmart, even, but they aren't very good. I hope someone knows a better brand.

Chabela53 wrote: »
    Educate me please...what is BPC?

Bullet Proof Coffee. Also called fatty coffee. Original recipe is special coffee (mold free or something), MCT oil, and grassfed butter.

Can do any variation of coconut oil, creams, milks, etc.

Basically amped up coffee for energy, fat fasting, meal replacement, or fat boost. Lots of references here.

Lol that's to funny we are all looking for ways to get our pumpkin fix low carb. Love this group ❤

Bigelow has a pumpkin tea, salted caramel, and an apple cider. Perfect fall flavors for flavoring your milk
  • sjibarra
    sjibarra Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've tried this one with vanilla extract instead of the syrup and it tastes great!! (to me, anyways. ;) )

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2009/09/pumpkin-spice.html