Hi!! Restarting Keto and looking for support....

Options
Mom2Birds
Mom2Birds Posts: 16 Member
Restarted Keto on Monday, and so far am doing great. 6 lbs down so far! Only 80 something to go lol

If you would like a Keto buddy send me a request...please just mention Keto so I know :) This time around I am trying to get people who are on the same plan as myself, and not get messages about how I need to go do this other woe instead. I'm on this for health reasons! Not just for the weight loss...

So if you like, send a note! Thanks!!

Replies

• KETOGENICGURL
    KETOGENICGURL Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    HI we are about the same height, weight is close, and so are calories/fats/ plan etc.

I've been following a <30 carb Keto plan since Feb 1..the first 4 months were fairly easy loss..and great "ketobrain" energy….after an ER visit for stomach flu late May I have sort of stalled to 1 lb a month loss…and a new med increased weight and brain fog, so I have dropped it.

I have about 70 to lose, and am now having to watch potassium etc for kidney health..my goal is a 2 year window for slow loss, and then continue for life.

so many here are also on VLC so you will get lots of knowledgeable support and experience.
  • 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I friended you!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    We're about the same height, weight, macros too. I sent a FR too.
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just started Induction on Monday, so I am at 20g carbs per day. Add me if you like!
  • ScaryCarrie444
    ScaryCarrie444 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. Y'all friend me too!