Hi I'm new to the group 3 more pounds down and I will get my surgery date

Options
mztoogood2betrue
mztoogood2betrue Posts: 17 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
Hello everyone I hope your day is going wonderful I am looking for some Support I have 3 more pounds and I will be able to get my surgery date I am so excited I have done the six months with my dietitian I have had my psych eval I have met with the surgeon all the surgeon wants me to do is to lose these last little pounds and he will give me a surgery date I am so excited and truly feel blessed just looking for some support as well as I will support you as well and anyone who has been through this experience that can give me some heads up on what to expect as well as I love to see others journey through the process. So please add me as a friend

Replies

• ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 3 more pounds? Oh, you got this!!! I sent you a friend request.
  • mztoogood2betrue
    Options
    2Poufs wrote: »
    Welcome! 3 more pounds? Oh, you got this!!! I sent you a friend request.
    Thank you I am truly excited and I am on beast mode lol

• Tawnykakers1
    Tawnykakers1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome I am new here also. I found there are many great people and life experiences here to inspire you. You made it a long way wishing a quick loss of those 3lbs.
    Friend req also sent.
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • AngieViolet
    AngieViolet Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yay only three more lbs...you got this! How exciting! I still have 18lbs to go and 2 more dietician visits (6 weeks). I'll send a friend request! Good luck!!
  • krissymae88
    krissymae88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have about 15 pounds and 3 months to go until I can get a date. Congrats on being so close! You're gonna rock this!
  • mztoogood2betrue
    Options
    Yay only three more lbs...you got this! How exciting! I still have 18lbs to go and 2 more dietician visits (6 weeks). I'll send a friend request! Good luck!!

Thank you so much
  • ThinGwen
    ThinGwen Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That is great! I had sleeve August 3-feel free to friend me
  • loveshoe
    loveshoe Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    The waiting for the surgery part is the hard part, you're very close and before you know it your surgery date will be here. I've sent you a friend request.
  • nursejenny1976
    nursejenny1976 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, I just scheduled about two weeks ago when I hit my surgery goal. I'm in the middle of my pre-op diet and it's been rough but I have to keep reminding myself to keep my eyes on the prize. Good luck!
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! Sounds like you're well on your way. Good luck. Feel free to send a friend request.
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes! You can do this --- try the liquid protein plan and the pounds should come off quickly. It's the same as the preop plan and it IS rough and challenging but it works.
  • yorubaqueen
    yorubaqueen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good luck! I was sleeved 8/18...sending a request your way!!