Replies

• Kmorris1201
    Kmorris1201 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im up for friends! :p
  • SamathaDain
    SamathaDain Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends. I'm not one to talk to people face to face with my weight so I need all the support I can get from my fellow MFP users.
  • ErikaTumax
    ErikaTumax Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends. I have right around 100 lbs left to lose (gained 60 with my last pregnancy.) Seeing others log keeps me accountable, inspired, and also gives me new food ideas. Anyone is welcomed to add me. :)
  • fancypants127
    fancypants127 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I've been on MFP before but just had my first baby six months ago and need to lose 25lbs. I need all of the support I can get and I'd love to help support some of you lovely ladies :)
  • 4Maxine6
    4Maxine6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need more friends!
  • 2014Strawberry
    2014Strawberry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends so please feel free to add me. :)
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends! Please add me, ladies!
  • caryn7780
    caryn7780 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    So I am restarting again, hoping that this time is the last time and that I am finally going to do this and do it right. So far I am down 6 pounds total. I feel a lot better but I am struggling with the fact that those around me continue to eat the same things and I resist the temptation to just go back to my old ways and then I am judged because I say that I can't eat what they are eating. I know that I can't expect others to cater to me or anything, but it bothers me that I am being judged and looked down upon for trying to better myself. I am proud of the progress I am making and I am going to stick with it, but I just wish I had more supportive people around me at times!!! I am just looking for other people who are looking to give and receive support!!! <3:p
  • darken6
    darken6 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, too, mamas!!
    I had my seventh baby at home in June. My oldest is going to be 13 next month.
    I need to lose 25 pounds to be comfortable and will reevaluate then.
    Currently losing on diet alone, plan to get reacquainted with Jillian Michaels soon. ;)
  • CatfromCork
    CatfromCork Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me, i am trying hard but finding it hard to actually lose weight, although i am getting fitter and healthier. Would be nice to have more MFP friends!