Options
jafy1990
jafy1990 Posts: 128 Member
How did your first week go

Replies

• Abowman806
    Abowman806 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So so so good! Each day that passes i feel so much better! My body is already much more flexible, I'm able to play with my toddler better than ever. I love this program!
  • Renzi27
    Renzi27 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good but I missed the yoga workout yesterday. Might do that to catch up with the total body cardio today. I feel stronger already but I must say the workouts Friday (cardio fix) and Saturday (dirty 30) KICKED MY BUTT! I'm looking forward to seeing if they are slightly easier by time I get to them next weekend.
  • jafy1990
    jafy1990 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yeah i had those two lol
  • kbgiggle
    kbgiggle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good but I had a Wine Fest on Sunday so threw me off a little ;) Back on track this week
  • marixa11
    marixa11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Weekends are the enemy! Lol I'm supposed to be on week two but I restarted cause last weekend was...a lil bad. Only did 4 days of videos :/ weekend...steak..in and out buger...oops
  • tropics02
    tropics02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just finished 1 week and lost 4 lbs. I have not been too hungry, but have not done all the exercises. I am going to try to do better this week!
  • bencheve23
    bencheve23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Restarting my 1st week again on Monday I did 3 workout this week , throw me off with finals exam this week