Introduce Yourself

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
Hi I'm Tahra, I'm truly focused for this Challenge and very self motivated. In the mornings, I will do a rotation in the morning using 21 Day Fix 30 mins for 4 weeks, Insanity Max 30 - 4 weeks & T25 for 4 weeks. In the evenings, 5 days a week, I will do a 60 minute rotation. My goal is to reduce a minimum of 20 inches and 20 lbs by December 20th. Currently I wear a 12 in dress and some 10's my goal is a perfect 10.

Replies

• giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Helen. My plan is the go swimming 4 times a week in the morning, dancing twice a week and body pump twice a week. I have quite a bit to lose, but ideally would like to drop a pound a week, so 12 before Christmas
  • vsoffen
    vsoffen Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I will be doing an hour at the gym Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, also Wednesdays a 45 minute cx worx class and hours yoga, Thursdays an hour running club and Friday a DVD j.michaels. Saturday will be a rest day as I work all day and Sunday 1.5 hour gym session. Additionally walking my dog each day. Eating fresh, in processed good as much as possible. I would like to lose 30lb by christmas, which is 2.5 a week, a real challenge but I'm determind!!
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, Future here. October will be the challenging part of this for me. I'm a nurse and work 13 hour shifts rotating day/nt 3 days a week with an occasional OT shift thrown in. My fitness plan is gym strength training and either walk or cardio class on whatever my 4 off days are each week. Plus FitBit says I walk 5+mi per shift. Starting Nov I switch to normal biz hours, plan to cardio in the AM and ST in pm with rotating circuit of upper, lower, hiit and core focused. With long walk/hike at least 1 wknd day. The whole time I plan to eat fresh and prep most of my food at home. VICES: Limit soda (coke) to NMT 40oz per wk; buy prepared food (restaurant, etc) NMT 2x per wk. GOAL: 36lbs by Dec 31, so 31 by Dec 20.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Hi, I am Helen. My plan is the go swimming 4 times a week in the morning, dancing twice a week and body pump twice a week. I have quite a bit to lose, but ideally would like to drop a pound a week, so 12 before Christmas
    I am so happy that you have joined the group!!!! You will do awesome and Body Pump will help quite a bit! I just met Rachel the one on the DVD here in Chicago last month.
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Hi, Future here. October will be the challenging part of this for me. I'm a nurse and work 13 hour shifts rotating day/nt 3 days a week with an occasional OT shift thrown in. My fitness plan is gym strength training and either walk or cardio class on whatever my 4 off days are each week. Plus FitBit says I walk 5+mi per shift. Starting Nov I switch to normal biz hours, plan to cardio in the AM and ST in pm with rotating circuit of upper, lower, hiit and core focused. With long walk/hike at least 1 wknd day. The whole time I plan to eat fresh and prep most of my food at home. VICES: Limit soda (coke) to NMT 40oz per wk; buy prepared food (restaurant, etc) NMT 2x per wk. GOAL: 36lbs by Dec 31, so 31 by Dec 20.
    It sounds like you have an aggressive schedule but you know exactly how to control it! What program are you using? If you have Insanity Max it has all the things you want to add. That sounds like a great idea meal prep is key and the soda one guy at the gym I noticed loss weight told me he use to drink Diet Soda and stopped and he said he dropped weight. You can do it!!!!!

• succeedin2
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thanks for joining the group

• succeedin2
    Options
    vsoffen wrote: »
    I will be doing an hour at the gym Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, also Wednesdays a 45 minute cx worx class and hours yoga, Thursdays an hour running club and Friday a DVD j.michaels. Saturday will be a rest day as I work all day and Sunday 1.5 hour gym session. Additionally walking my dog each day. Eating fresh, in processed good as much as possible. I would like to lose 30lb by christmas, which is 2.5 a week, a real challenge but I'm determind!!
    It sounds like you have a great plan and will be quite successful!!!!! I am looking forward to seeing you succeed!

• Lana4639
    Lana4639 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, i'm Lana and this is my first time actively participating in anything on myfitnesspal so i'm excited about this. I currently workout at home 6 days per week in the mornings (so it will be interesting developing a new habit of also exercising in the evenings). I have been eating paleo for over a year now so my focus will be on reducing my nut and seed intake since I sometimes mindlessly snack on them although I know better.

I will be using Jillian Michaels workouts for this challenge, 6 days per week:
    Weeks 1-5 (09/27 - 10/30)
    Jillian Michaels: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
    Weeks 6-12 (11/01 - 12/18)
    Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones and Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack

• titi38
    titi38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    So ready to start tomorrow?
    You have got some good plans!
    I would like to also drop 10/12 pounds. My main goal is to constantly tracking calories (including during the week end
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm Celia - 37 years old and hoping to lose between 10-15 lbs. I have done the 21 day fix extreme and am about to start 30 day shred by JM + 15 minutes of strengthening exercises. Hope to be doing T25 soon :D . When does everything start ... I can't wait to get started .
  • fabulousmomofone
    fabulousmomofone Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Terria and I would like to lose 25-30 pounds by Christmas. I have lots of workout equipment at home lots of DVDs. I also have a busy schedule with work and college. Thursday will be my days off for working out.